D-4

You've made it to my favorite month.
Congrats.

It was the 1st day of July. That's when I saw you for the very first time. I was standing at the second register and you were ordering at the fourth. Ordering for one of your coworkers, a large mocha frappe. We looked at each other and you felt what I felt; a connection without speaking. How was this possible?

I'm a girl who doesn't show feelings, who hates that type of thing; but when it does come to someone I truly fall for ... I'm an open book, with open arms, who will cherish you for who you are. I will be there for you when you need something or someone. I support, put my troubles aside and help you become the person you want to become; before I do anything for myself.

I looked at you.
You looked at me.
I was falling for you even though I didn't even know you. Why was I getting this feeling?

You waited for the mocha frappé.
You got it and left.
I was wondering if I would ever see you again I had a little bit of hope that I would.
Taking summer orders I felt like the day would never end. You came back. You handed me your receipt. You told me "someone dropped this" and walked away. I smiled at you. I had a feeling I knew what the paper was. I opened it and it read the following "don't work too hard" with your number underneath.

I knew not to text right away for a couple reasons.

I got out of work and headed to the hospital; where my uncle was. He had been in the hospital for about 3 months now. He wasn't getting any better and we all were worried.

At the hospital I pulled out the paper you gave me. I decided to finally text you. You responded very quickly and we hit it off.

A few days went by and I would go into your store. Your coworkers hated me, most gave me the evil look.

July 7th.

Car sex. The best.
You made it even better.

I went to a party after that.
Bella, I'm sorry you had to have this memory of your party.
I was very much enjoying myself. Dancing, being wild, EATING FOOD; aha I loved it. Him and I met up outside of the party. You had your left blinker on. You wanted to go to the beach and talk but I wasn't in the mood. So, we just sat in a parking lot talking for an hour. Time went by. We started looking at each other and it hit. It happened again. Car time. I was definitely enjoying myself with you by my side. My motto of don't get caught wasn't followed that night. I've left one detail out.
Age.
This was our struggle.
You were older than me. Way too old. But it was okay to me. I wanted you.

It was July 8th 12:00 A.M
Cops showed up .
I wasn't scared but I was definitely afraid for you. I did not want anything to happen to you. The last words you ever said to me were "I'm fine, everything will be okay". I was in pain. I was heartbroken. What have I done to someone's reputation?