M.X

It was the start of a new year, 2018 it was going to be my year and I just knew it.

Before I begin let me tell you a little bit about my past. When I was in the 9th grade I had the best global studies teacher ever ! Mr. Binx, loves to explore, travel and take on the world. My eyes were soon opened up to that and I wanted to follow in his foot steps.

I fell for this guy that year, I didn't know he would have such a great impact on my life; but soon after I realized that everyone has a role in each other lives. We all impact one another in some way shape or form. This boy, Flex, was someone special to me he opened my eyes to something I knew I wanted, a relationship . Yes I was about 14, but I was very mature for my age and ahead of my time and I still am. We both seemed to want each other very much and we almost had it, but not everything goes the way we would want it to.

In 10th grade I became a cheerleader, like I said I'm not shy. I didn't have my first kiss yet, I was "pure", clean; unlike the rest of them. Flex, took that from me. My first kiss was horrible, but I guess that's how we learn.

In June 2017 (my 9th grade year going into 10th) my brother signed up for boot camp; I didn't see him that much only for Christmas but that was about it . My brother saw me as his other "half". (But that's all you have to know for now)

Now we can begin