Pudding

I woke up with Connors arm still around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck and his pulse on my back. I stayed there for about 30 minutes just thinking about what would happen if this worked out. I fell asleep again. This time waking up to him moving around.

"Hey." he whispers.

"Hey." I say.

"You hungary?" he asked.

"Kinda how about you." I say still not opening my eyes.

"Ya whatcha wanna eat." he says.

"Pudding?" I say.

"Pudding. at 8 am." he says.

"Ya whatcha say." I say turning my head towards him.

"I say yes." he kisses me on the cheek.

He calls the nurse to get us some pudding she returned about 10 minutes later with the pudding.

"Cheers." he says.

"Cheers." we clink spoons and eat the pudding. "so how ya feeling?" I say taking a bite.

"Like I don't wanna move." he says. I noticed he hadn't eaten any of his pudding.

"Aww is my baby lazy?" I say with a pouty he looks at me with a 'seriously' look. "I'm kidding." I get out of the bed and go and feed him his pudding. I feed him his first bite and he cringed in pain. "you ok?"

"Ya just never knew how many muscles you use to eat." he says taking another bite. we finished our pudding.

"Well I got to go to work." I say I go to grab my ourse.

"Noooo you can't leave." he said.

" I gotta go to work." I said.

"Just one more kiss?" he says with a pouty face.

"Of course." I go over to kiss him. he pulls me in signaling he want more than one kiss. he still tasted like butterscotch from the pudding. we made out for about 15 minutes until I pulled away. " really have to go to work."

"Ok." he says. "don't forget me." he says pecking me on the cheek.

"How could I." i kiss him one more time then exit the hospital room.