Dessy's bio for me

This is Destany, hacking her and secretly doing her bio, because I'm surprising her...so surprise! I hope you like it...

Her name is Mikela Clifford. She's 18, legal, and taken by her Niall.

She's amazing, funny, fun, beautiful, the most loyal friend you could ever have and you should know how lucky you are, if you're her friend, or even Niall.

Now on to the fun part.

Dear Mikela,

you don't know how amazing you are. You don't realize how much you mean to me, when you should, or I should show it more. You're there for me when I need it, you make me laugh when I'm frowning, and sometimes I wonder how someone as amazing as you is my best friend. Our relationship is like Larry Stylinson, and oh, how I love grabbing your face and kissing your cheek, or spamming you, or making you laugh. I'm not gonna say wattpad was dull without you here, but maybe I was crying too much to notice. I've been in a roller coaster of moods these past four days, and I felt guilty being happy for one moment when you weren't here. You being gone made me realize how empty I was before I met you. How lonely I really was. And suddenly that memory of me being at a Demi Lovato concert with my mom, and "Two world's collide" came on and she said that it went out to all the best friends out there, and the feeling of sadness came over me like that very night at the concert. But now its our song.

I was given the world

so much that I couldn't see.

and I needed someone to show me who I could be.

And you helped me and made me who I really truly am.

I love you.