chapter 20:fights and secerets

hey everybody i felt like making a making a little fight happen hope u enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rosely's pov* 

i walked away heading toward the squad 5 bariks thats when i heard the bell a few hallows have gotton into the sereti.i ran toward the sight there were several bodies i got really pissed "bloom and take flight, chiochin" there was waves of spiritual pressure thats when i saw a  man he had black raven hair a hallow helment that covered one side and green eyes. before i could describe him anymore in my head i needed to end this before someone gets in my way. i smiled but this expression on this guys face never changed then i said the words i thought i never had to say "banki" there was a huge explosion then you could hear a ear pircing roar. it was a dragon it was chioshin's true form. my hair changed from black to white and everything just changed i looked alot like chioshin in her human form

the the boy pulled his long pale finger and aimed it at me then there was a green light it aimed right at me but never touched me i was actully happy with the expression on his face thats when chioshin fired thorn from her tail at him .then i saw he had a buddy i pointed my sword a the new competitor wha seemed like a tital wave of blood washed the 'buddy' away. he thwn appered next to the 'no facel expressons dude' i sighed and smiled the buddy was tall with blue hair thats all i could describe about him "whats your buissness here" my voice wa lice ice, smooth but painful "we are here under orders of aizen sama, i am Ulqiorra Cifer  this is Grimmjow" i didnt listen i was to pissed to learn that aizens behind this. i pulledd up my sword and slashed on the ground creating a wave of red petals, chioshin roared to where you coud hear it to the end of the sereti. but when i went to see if i hit them i saw them escape.

*ichigo's pov*

all the captains and me ran i didnt see rose so she must not be here she must already there i hope she knows about the arrancars but we kept hearing what sounded like a roar but not a hallow we saw what looked like a dragon and ran faster. when we got there rosely wasnt there only a girl with white hair. i was pissed "hey you" she turned around she was kinda pale with glowing red eyes she started to look like she was going to fall then i noticed the squad 5 uniform. i was shocked " r-rose" she smiled then fell to the ground her hair turned black then i looked back everybody i mean everybody was shocked. i picked her up and headed to the squad 4 place.