Chapter 13: bigger unwanted trouble

*at night* *Rosely's pov*

i had felt the presents of a hallow a big one i got out of my body and ran as fast as i could when i was close by i was smacked against a wall. i quickly grabbed my sword, it threw its big hand down on me and i dodged it last minute.

all of a sudden the hallow turned to ice and shattered into pieces ichigo jumped off a building  and landed by me. it was toshiro that killed the hallow i always knew that he was a soul reaper because of his spiritual pressure. "so your the one whose been fallowing me" he put his sword away " and your no ordinary human" i smirked and notice ichigo glaring at toshiro.

"well either way I'm going to have you come back to the soul society with me" ichigo stood in front of me and started arguing like 'yes she is' from toshiro and 'no she is not' from ichigo. i then smacked them both "first you need to report to the head captain of whats happened then ask if ichigo can come" i sighed "and if he says that i have to come ill go" ichigo was about to protest when i gave him a mean glare. i thought this was bigger trouble then the hallow.

*toshiro's pov*

i still couldn't believe she hit me i nodded and left i gathered up the rest of my group and went though a portal that went to the soul society.