chapter 15

*rosely's pov*

we ran though a portal and appeared i a familiar but UN-familiar palace like place i stood there for a few moments when i felt someone touch my shoulder. i turned to see ichigo "i must be going stay with toshiro" he was about to say something when i used my flash step to the head captain's office. i walked inside to see the old man i smiled seeing he hasn't changed. he looked at me "long time no see, Rosely Uchiki"

*ichigo's pov*

i was about to go with her when she already left i heard toshiro sigh and walk away i just fallowed. i met up with renji and we talked for a while.  i try to avoid kenpachi and talked to everybody else I'm starting to get pissed so i went to the old mans office i knocked and he told me to come in "hey Yamamoto wheres rose" he sighed "she left its best if everybody left her alone" he looked concerned "well what did you talk about" "we talked about her coming back and she agreed to staying and being the new captain for squad five to replace aizen " i was angry yet happy for rosely but i wonder why take the deal.

*rosely's pov*

i was in my room putting on my captain uniform when i heard a knock Ive been ignoring people all day but i said come in it was momo. i knew her a bit, that she was aizen's liutenet she bowed "captain uchiki-" i flash stepped in front of her "momo, is that any way to treat a old friend" when i saw her look around the room her fell on her knees and cried. i got on my knees and hugged her her tears stained my clothing "momo i am sorry you had to be in that situation but i promise you" she looked up at me with tears in her eyes "aizen will pay with his life" we both stood up and she nodded "and also no calling me captain, your a friend you cant call me that" she laughed "but there is a sorta welcome party that is going to be set up for you by the squad if that's OK" i nodded as she bowed and left. "this is going to be fun" i thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

hey everybody I'm srry i forgot to tell that this is after aizen left the soul society srry and i couldnt think of i title again srry