Chapter Twelve

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Niall asked me to go away with him. At first I thought he was joking but now I know he's deadly serous. If I'm being honest I'd do it, I'd run away with him if it meant we could be together without having to hide anything, Were not doing anything wrong we fell inlove what's the crime in that? Niall tends to pin the blame on himself but I don't understand why, I mean it's not his fault, All he did was fall inlove, I'm the one cheating on boyfriend. We were going away together but for tonight we had to act normal, I just didn't know if I could do that, But one thing I did know was no matter what happens tonight, I'm not leaving this club until I know Niall's safe at home!

Myself and Josh arrived at the venue around 9pm, It was pretty early but the party was already in full swing, I looked around not recognizing anyone there, Louis and Harry must be really popular. 

"Josh?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied. 

"Who are half these people?" I asked, Josh chuckled before shrugging his shoulders. 

"Who knows" He replied, He then wrapped his arms around my waist before we went off in search of the boys, We found them a while later my eyes landed on Niall and we shared a quick glance before we both looked away. 

"Happy anniversary guys" Josh said before hugging Louis and Harry, They returned the hug with massive smiles on there faces, I wish me and Niall could do that. 

"Yeah, Happy anniversary lads" I said before hugging the both of them, I then turned my attention to Niall. 

"Niall" I said calmly.

"Zayn" Niall replied showing no emotion, We then hugged awkwardly while I discretely whispered in his ear. 

"You look beautiful" I whispered before pulling away.

"Come on people let's get this party started" Niall yelled, I knew he was saying it because seeing me with Josh was making his heart ache, I sighed knowing this would be one long night, I was just about to join the boys before Josh grabbed my hand, I turned around to look at him.

"Thank you" He said, I gave him a confused look. 

"What for?" I asked. 

"Trying to be friends with Nialler, It means alot to me" He replied, I smiled before nodding my head. 

"It's alright" I said, Josh then smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me, I kissed him back before quickly pulling away. 

"Come on I'm gagging for a drink" I stated while smirking at him, Josh laughed then we both walked to the bar. 

A few hours later it was safe to say we were a little tipsy. Louis and Harry were grinding on eachother roughly they might aswell be having sex on the dance floor, Liam arrived not long after and he was currently dancing with his girlfriend Danielle, Niall was talking to some boy I've never seen before and me and Josh were at the bar. 

"Babe, I'm going to talk to Liam for a while, I won't be long" Josh yelled over the loud music, I nodded my head before watching him disappear into the crowd, I then took off over to where Niall stood. 

"Er sorry for the interruption, Niall can I borrow you for a second?" I asked glaring at the boy he was talking to, Niall nodded his head before politely excusing himself, We walked over to a deserted corner of the dance floor, I placed my arms around his waist while Niall tensely wrapped his arms around my neck. 

"Niall relax, Were just dancing together, No one can comment about that" I said before pulling him closer to me. 

"If they do?" He asked looking around.

"I will punch there lights out" I replied shrugging my shoulder, Niall laughed before loosening up. 

"I can't wait to get out of here, This is all to much being around Josh while you two are together, I can't breathe" Niall said, I sighed before speaking. 

"It's not much longer Ni, Just hang in there a while longer, Then you'll be out of here and I'll be joining you tomorrow" I replied, Niall sighed before nodding his head.

"A little bit longer" He repeated, I smiled before gently humming along to the music. 

Josh came back from talking to Liam a few minutes later and interrupted mine and Niall's dance, I was about to object when I suddenly remembered I'm not actually with Niall. I sighed as Niall walked away and Josh wrapped his arms around me. 

"It's nice to see you to getting along" He said, I smiled at him. 

"He's not as bad as I thought" I replied, Josh chuckled, He then rested his head on my shoulder as we danced slowly to the song playing in the background, However the whole time my eyes were plastered on Niall, The boy I took him away from earlier was back and he had his hands all over my Niall! My blood began to boil as he ran his hands down Niall's arm, I was so focused on Niall I didn't even notice Josh grinding against me, When I realized I faked a few happy sighs. 

"I'm not interested mate, Already have my eye on someone" I heard Niall speak causing a small smile to plaster across my face. 

"I'm being serious buddy I ain't interested!" Niall said a little more sternly causing me to glance over once again, The boy now had both his arms either side of Niall ensuring he couldn't escape, My blood was now beyond the point of boiling, Who the fuck did this kid think he was?! 

"Listen I'm not interested, I love someone else ok now let me go!" Niall yelled, I must have been the only one who heard because nobody else was glancing at the two of them, The boy then pushed his body against Niall's and buried his head in the crook of Niall's neck, Niall turned his head away small tears falling down his face. 

"Get the hell off me!" He shouted before glancing over at me. "Zayn" He mouthed, Our eyes connected and I could see fear overtaking his features that's when I snapped. 

"Get the fuck off him!" I yelled pushing Josh's body off mine, I never bothered to see the expression on Josh's face, I was to busy making my way over to Niall. I then made my way up to the boy and quietly whispered in his ear. 

"You have till the count of five to get the fuck off him" Niall looked at me fear filling his eyes, I looked him deeply in the eyes assuring him I wouldn't let no harm come to him. 

"Not doing nothing" The boy replied turning around but keeping a firm grip on Niall's wrist. 

"Let go of him right now" I stated while keeping my eye's locked on the boy who currently had hold of my whole life. 

"Zayn" Niall spoke his voice trembling. 

"This your little lover" The drunken boy spoke while smirking, My blood ran cold before I spoke. 

"Sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear enough" I said before punching the boy straight in the face, He yelped out in pain before releasing his hold on Niall's hand, Niall shot forward into my open arms, I pulled him close to me as his body began to tremble. 

"Stay the fuck away from him you hear me!" I yelled before kicking the boy in the stomach making him double over in pain, I turned around to walk away just as the boy spoke again. 

"Fine have him, The little whore ain't worth it" He spat out, My eyes widened and Niall quickly glanced at me. 

"Don't" He whispered but I was already gone, I walked over to the boy picking him up. 

"Apologize now" I stated sternly, The boy chuckled before I punched him once again. I could hear Niall in the background yelling at me to stop, The whole club had gone silent watching what was taking place, He got one good punch in busting my lip open before I knocked him out on the floor. I then made my way back over to Niall, I opened my arms and he quickly rushed into them. We ignored the questioning glances we were receiving, The looks of utter confusion, I even ignored the look of suspicion on Josh's face. I only picked Niall up and walked out the club with the trembling boy, As of this moment Niall was the only thing I cared for.