Chapter Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter, It's a little dramatic, But I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I woke the next morning still in quite abit of pain. I decided to ignore it and cuddle with Zayn, That was until I noticed he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, Zayn was no where to be found. That's when I realized we wasn't at Zayn's anymore, We were back at Josh's, I was in my own room, In my own bed. I was just about to raise myself from the bed when I heard Zayn's voice. It sounded as though he was talking with someone, I listened carefully to see if I could catch glimpses of the conversation, Although I wish I hadn't. I heard Zayn flirting with Josh, Saying how much he missed him, Needed him, How much he wanted him, And what he would do to him when they were alone. Laughs of joy and happiness could be heard from Josh, My heart felt as though a wolf had just come and ripped it out. How could I be so stupid? I was nothing to Zayn just some meaningless sex toy! I can't continue on like this, I can't let Zayn do this to me, If he was the one he wouldn't hurt me as bad as this. I quickly got up from the bed throwing on my shirt. I walked out the room to find Josh and Zayn cuddled on the couch, I rolled my eyes not bothering to speak a word to them, Although I did catch a glimpse from Zayn he looked worried but it was probably a lie. How could it take me this long to realize he was using me?

"Nialler you ok?" Josh asked from the couch.

"Yeah" I replied simply. 

"Are you hurting anywhere? Do you need anything?" Josh kindness was overwhelming. How could I continue on letting Zayn use me? If Josh ever found out what we done he would never forgive me. 

"I'm alright" I replied, Just then there was a knock on the door, I walked over opening it, There stood Harry.

"Niall, Oh good your ok" He said pulling me into a tight hug, I hugged him back, I was craving the feel of a hug, Not because of the pain, But because of the ache inside my heart. 

"I'm fine" I replied, Harry pulled away from the hug moments later. 

"Good. Sorry Lou's not here but he's working". Harry said, I nodded my head before going to sit down. Harry joined me on the chair and I dropped my head to his shoulder, I saw a hint of jealousy in Zayn's eyes but ignored it. 

"Ni, What happened that night?" Josh asked. 

"Don't want to talk about it" I replied.

"But Ni-" 

"I don't want to talk about it ok? I got my ass kicked that's it" I stated cutting Josh off mid sentence, I could tell he wanted to know more but he didn't push at me, Which I was grateful for, I didn't feel the need to talk, My voice was stuck inside my throat and it didn't want to come out. 

Hours later Harry had finally left and Josh was giving him a lift home leaving me and Zayn alone. A few weeks ago I wouldn't have minded that, We could have had a quick cuddle or kiss, But not now, Now I didn't want to be near him, How could he play both me and Josh?.

"Niall!" Zayn said snapping me from my thoughts, I looked to him with no emotion in my eyes. "What's wrong? You've been acting weird all day. You barley looked at me, And your being off with Josh, This ain't like you Ni" He said.

"Don't call me that" I replied sternly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Only people who care for me can call me it" I said, Zayn looked at me confused.

"But I do care?" 

"How do you do it eh?" I chuckled, "How can you play Josh the way you do? How can you look at him knowing what you done? How can you fuck him and not feel any kind of guilt" I questioned.

"Niall what brought this on?" He asked.

"You. You brought it on. You think you can have anybody you like by the snap of your fingers! Your using Josh and your using me!" I shouted.

"Ni, I love you" Zayn said.

"Ha! How many times have you said that to Josh after you've fucked me?" I asked, Zayn hung his head. "How can you fucking use somebody!".

"I don't know ok? I don't know how I do it, But I'm not using you Niall I love you, I really do" Zayn replied trying to take hold of my hand, But I pushed it back. 

"If you loved me you wouldn't ask me to fucking lie! If you loved me you wouldn't make me keep us a secret! You wouldn't have sex with me then leave straight away! What am I to you Zayn eh? Some quick easy shag!" I yelled.

"Niall how can you say all this? I love you, I wouldn't have come to find you if I didn't" He said, I inhaled slowly before replying.

"I can't do this Zayn, I can't go on like this" I replied, Zayn's eyes widened and he grabbed my hands once again.

"Niall please don't" He begged.

"I can't hurt Josh. I can't put myself through this anymore" I replied each word cutting deeper into my soul, I loved him I really did, But I couldn't be second best, Not anymore.

"Niall, Please, Please don't say it, Please don't end this please" Zayn pleaded tears falling from his eyes, My heart broke to see him cry, I've never seen Zayn break down before, Not once, Now before my very eyes he was breaking down. 

"I'm sorry Zayn, But I can't do this anymore. I can't be your second best, I refuse to be your bit on the side. Your dirty little secret, It's not what I want, I want it all or nothing Zayn, And I know you wont hurt Josh and I can't hurt him, So it's best if we just stop this-" I was cut off by Zayn's lips pressing against mine firmly, I could feel his wet tears gliding down my cheeks, He was kissing me with all the passion that he could, I kissed him back softly.

"Ni-Niall, P-p-pl-e-e-a-ase don't do th-i-s-s" He cried out, I raised my hand and gently stroked his cheek. 

"I love you Zayn, I really do. But I have to do what's best. This as much as it hurt is for the best, I'm sorry Zayn" Zayn stood there shaking his head, I gulped before speaking, "It's over Zayn" I said, Zayn cried out dropping to his knee's, I quickly ran, I ran as fast as I could out the apartment and outside into the cold air, I then slid down the wall allowing the tears I'd been holding back to spill from my eyes. So this is what heartbreak felt like. This is what we would have done to Josh. This is what it felt like to have a broken heart. This is what it feels like to let the person you love go.