Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, It's up to you guys I can end it here or I can add the wedding chapter aswell. This chapter is also dedicated to NiamPayneForever shes's amazing and she's become a really good friend of mine, She also writes stories so check them out guys.

Zayn's Pov:

People can say I'm crazy. They can say I have no heart, That I'm evil, But the one thing you can't say is that I don't love Niall, Because if you do you have a lying heart. I love him with everything I have, Everything I am. Before Niall came along I was nothing, I was ashamed of my life, I was living a lie. Then Niall he changed all that. How can one person change your views on life? How can one person make you change who you are? Niall he's many things he's my best friend, My worst enemy, My savior, My lover, My soulmate, Niall he's the one for me. Now I want him to become my husband. Call me crazy and say I'm rushing into things but we've spent so long being a secret, I don't want to hide him away anymore. I bit my lower lip as I placed my empty cup in the sink and made my way into mine and Niall's bedroom. Niall was fast asleep buried underneath all the covers. I chuckled before making my way over to him, I then crouched down and gently shook him. 

"Babe, Babe wake up" I whispered, Niall opened his eyes before groaning. "Babe I'm going into town to buy some shopping, I also got something special planned for tonight so make sure your not doing anything" I stated. 

"What is it?" He mumbled his eyelids beginning to drop once again. 

"Have to wait and see, Go back to sleep babe I wont be long, I love you" I said before kissing him gently, I watched him fall back to sleep before heading out to meet Liam. 

I jumped in my car and drove to the local jewelerey store in town, Liam was already waiting outside for me, I smiled as I walked up to him.

"Thanks for doing this Li" I said. 

"Are you sure about this Zayn? I mean marriage it's a major step" Liam asked.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life" I assured him, Liam smiled before nodding his head. We then walked into the store and up to the counter. 

"Hello boys what can I do for you?" A girl behind the counter asked.

"I'd like to see your best engagement rings please" I replied, The girl nodded before pulling out a display case full of various rings.

"Here you are, Are you on a certain budget?" She questioned, I shook my head.

"No moneys not a problem, I just want something special" I explained.

"She's lucky, So who's the lucky girl?" She asked.

"Boy" I corrected her, "And it's my boyfriend Niall" I revealed, She looked shocked at first before she smiled at me. She then began showing us various different rings, Myself and Liam couldn't decide on which one to choose. We was there for an hour before a certain ring caught my eyes, I knew straight away that this was the ring I was going to propose to Niall with. 

After we chose the ring Liam came shopping with me. He suggested different meals I could cook for Niall and honestly it went in one ear and out the other. Anybody who knows me knows cooking insin't my best talent in the world. Liam explained to me how to make a simple chicken stir fry that he knew Niall would love. I bit my lip before thinking that can't be to hard right? After I'd brought all the ingredients I made my way back to my apartment the moment I stepped inside I heard Niall's beautiful singing voice, He was singing As Long As You Love Me, I smiled before humming along. I then made my way into the kitchen and began preparing dinner for tonight, Thoughts were rushing through my head, What was I going to say to him? How was I going to get the words out? What if I fucked it all up? In your mind the words 'Will you marry me' they come out easy, However in reality it's not that easy. I bit my lip as I heard Niall walking down the stairs, He then walked into the kitchen with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, I whistled at him causing him to blush. 

"Need any help?" He asked. 

"Yeah" I replied.

"What with?" Niall asked as he made his way over to me, I stopped preparing the food before wrapping my arms around him. 

"I need you to put some clothes on before I go insane!" I replied, Niall chuckled before kissing me gently, I kissed him one last time before he made his way out the kitchen I then inhaled deeply, Why does he have to be so damn sexy?!

Hours later the food was done myself and Niall had eaten and we were now sitting down enjoying a bottle of wine, I bit my lip before turning to him. 

"Nialler?" I said, Niall looked at me his beautiful blue eyes staring into my soul making me even more nervous. 

"Yeah?" He replied. 

"Niall, I-I don't really know how to say this, I mean I I had it all planned out in my head, Of how I was going to say this to you, It seems easier saying it in your head, You can't fuck it up there" I said knowing I was making a complete prat of myself, Niall chuckled before taking hold of my hand.

"Babe relax" He whispered, I sighed before inhaling.

"Ni, I love you, I really do, I know all this started a way you never wanted, I made you do things I'm not proud of, I made you be a person you never wanted to be, I'm sorry for that, But Nialler I do love you, I love you with my everything, I don't want to face a world without you, I want us to grow old and saggy together, I want you to still be telling me you love me even when I have no teeth and I look like a raisin" Niall bursted out laughing and I couldn't help but chuckle myself.

"I'll love you even then" Niall commented, I blushed. 

"Nialler, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, No if's, But's, Or maybes it's what I want. Your what I want. I wanna grow old with you Nialler, I want us to die together, I want you to be mine forever, Niall I want us to get married, Niall will you marry me?" I asked, Niall's eyes widened as I looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"What about Josh?" Niall asked, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm asking you to marry me Niall not him" I said. 

"Zayn we've already broken him once before if we do this it'll  kill him" Niall stated, I groaned.

"Niall we spent so long waiting and hiding our love, I don't want to do that anymore, Niall I want to marry you, I want you to be my husband, For god sake Niall I'm putting my heart on the line here" I said. 

"Zayn I love you, I really do" Niall assured me.

"So say yes, Nialler even if we have to go away together, Start a new life in Ireland, As long as your by my side I'm happy" I stated, Niall looked at me.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded my head. 

"Ask me again" Niall replied, I then got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Niall Horan will you marry me?" I asked, Niall smiled.

"Of course I will" He replied, I grinned before sliding the ring on his finger and standing up before lifting him into the air, Niall laughed before wrapping his arms around me. 

"I love you Zayn" He said.

"I love you Nialler" I replied, I then placed Niall down before asking him to take the ring off for a second, He looked confused before doing so, I then turned it around to show him the words 'You belong in my world' Engraved on the inside, Niall smiled before kissing me. 

"You belong in my world Zayn Malik" He said, I smiled before kissing Niall once again. I belonged in Niall's world, He belonged in mine, We belonged in eachothers that's how it was always meant to be.