Chapter 1: Futuristic Drop

"AAaAaaAAAaAAAaaAHH ! "

Four Mutant Turtles scream at the top of their lungs as they fell to their impending Doom to the city that rest below them.

"Leo, Don! DO SOMETHING!" Raph desperately flail his arms around trying to slow the speed of his drop.Leonardo quickly responses as they near a Towering Building. Using all the Power in him to uncover his katanas and drive both of them into the nearing Skyscraper's walls.

Leo's body jolts from the sudden stop in his fall, as he tighten his grip on the blades hilt.

Raph not far behind latches onto Leo's Left leg pulling both them and the swords down an inch.

Trying to recollect his thoughts Raph looks up to see Donnie and Mikey tumbling through the air at great speeds.

Acting quick Raph reaches out and grabs Donnie by his belt strap on his shell while Don tries and take a hold of Mikey.

Only for Him to slip through His Fingers.

"MIKEY!"

"WAaAaaAAaaaAAaAH!"

Mikey's screams quickly fade away as he drops into the Depths of the strange city below

Don's eyes widen in disbelief. As if time was moving. Mikey,... He lost Mikey.

Suddenly there was another jolt , the 3 brothers drop another inch lower. The katana's blades started to bend from the extra weight. The steel creaked loudly as gravity pulled it downward.

"Guys!" Leo voice frantically, eyes staring at his blades.

*Snap*

The sound of metal being broken designated above as the three fell to the streets underneath.

____________________________________

( 2003 Verse)

Mikey runs over to the couch in the luxurious living room and jump into it taking the remote in one hand and holding a bucket of buttery pepper popcorn in the other.

"Kung Fu Master Marathon,here I come!" Mikey shouts enthusiastically as he fist pumps his hand with the remote into the air.

Mikey began to switch through the channels as Leonardo, Master Splinter and Cody walks in with having being finished with their evening meditation.

As Mikey surfs the channels for his Marathon, Leo's trained ninja eyes spot something strange in the news.

"Hey Mikey! Stop and go back a bit?" Leo calls out, walking up behind the living room couch.

"But I'm going to miss the marathon!" Mikey whined.

"It's only for second." Leo replies.

Mikey grumpily complied and switch back to the previous channel.

"Manhattan 4 o'clock News "

Cody took a seat in the couch next to Mikey as the News reporter talked about Street Trafficking.

"What's going on, Leo?" Cody ask curiously.

On screen the camera was shooting a shot of Manhattan highways disasterly jammed packed with cars. Some were turned upside down, while others ran right into each other and causing some to tilt over the sides of the road.

"Whoa, what happened there?!" Cody's mouth gaped open, astonished at the disastrous scene.The helicopter that carried the camera came up to the end of the highway where the Traffic's damages seem to look worse. At what seems to be the beginning of this disaster; On the road lay three giant turtles wearing multi colored masks.

"WHAT!?" Mikey exclaims before choking up on uneaten popcorn kernels.

This causes the rest of the Guests of the home to come out to see the commotion.

"What's going on?" Don asks, walking in. He then notice Mikey choking and rushes over to Whack him over the shell. Mike coughs up the kernels and watches it fly across the room.

"Thanks." Mikey rasps, rubbing at his now sore throat.

"Don't mention it." Don replies. " Seriously."

"It looks likes some Bozos are dressing up like us and running around town." Rapheal thought out loud.

"That's not good. The authority would quickly pin this on you guys, and since you're not exactly apart of the system you guys could be in deep trouble!" Cody informs worriedly.

Ever since the turtles were accidentally brought into this timeline, Cody had been always trying to keep them hidden. Since the Three Peace treaty between alien races and earth, anyone who wasn't human had to be registered into the system. But the thing is, they weren't aliens.

"Then we'll just have to show up make sure there isn't any mix up." Leonardo concludes.

"Be careful my sons." Master Splinter warns."We do not wish to bring more attention to us than that is needed.""Hai Sensei." Leo responds, bow respectfully.

"To the Hover Shell!" Mikey heads off running, the others following close behind.

Note: Leo- 2012

Leonardo-2003

Raph- 2012

Raphael-2003

Mike-2012

Mikey-2003

Donnie-2012

Donatello/Don- 2003