Chapter 4: Tracking Mikey

Remember my note I'll help understand which turtle is which:
Leo-2012
Leonardo-2003
Raph- 2012
Raphael-2003
Mike-2012
Mikey-2003
Donnie-2012
Donatello/Don- 2003
__________________________
Raph and Raphael search the New City streets, looking everywhere for the lost Mikey.

The city was so strange to Raph. There was flying cars and brighter and taller buildings holding weird businesses he had never seen before. Not to mention the many aliens of many kinds walking around everywhere. It was almost like they weren't in New York anymore, but it was more like they were on another planet.

"The city looks soo... Different." Raph states as they walked along the crowded side-walks.

"Yeah, a lot has change in the future here." Raphael replies.

In only just a hundred years, Earth had an increase in Technological Knowledge allowing others species to come live on their planet and creating a Multi-species Society.

"Let's go back to the place we found you guys. Maybe we can find some clues there." Raphael suggests. Raph nods his head agreeing.

They both left the crowded City Square to the higher levels above where the trafficking of cars flowed smoothly. Though there was no sidewalk to help stay out of the road, it was at least wide enough for them to not be in the way of the trail of flying cars.

"Wait a second; wasn't this area filled with crashed cars not too long ago?" Raph asked, confused, looking around the cleared streets. The pavement and concrete of the area was repaired and looked as if nothing had ever even happened there.

"Police does a great job at cleaning up messes." Raphael says.

"You don't say." Raph adds, turning back to look ahead. He had to focus; his little brother was still out here somewhere.

"Okay, so you guys said you fell out of the sky. But where exactly?" Raphael looks to Raph who in turn looked up to sky.

The tall skyscrapers loomed over as he looked up. He remembered that it wasn't a long drop, but where DID they fall from? Then something caught his eyes.

"There!" Raph exclaims, pointing upward to a building.

On that building, he saw two small blades sticking out of its towering walls.

"I remember Leo used his katanas to stop our fall but they broke under our weight." Raph explains. The fact that they weren't able to grab Mikey in time as they fell meant he could have fallen somewhere else.

"It's possible he could have fallen through to the lower levels of the city." Raphael offered an idea.

With this new clue they made their way back down to bottom of the city.

"What's up with the city having "Levels" anyway?" Raph asked as they ran.

"I asked the same thing!"

By the time they reach the lower level, they were both panting from running so hard downward. Raph bends over with his hands on his knees as they both stop to catch their breath before looking back up to access the new area.

"Whoa!" Raph says mouth now gaping open. "Down here looks just like Ol' New York!" There were dirty streets, alleys, and small shops with newspaper stands about every corner. Raph smiles a little at seeing how here wasn't totally different from back at home.

"Yeah, they build the Future city above the Ol' New York!" Raphael informed his double. There were fewer aliens down here than up above, but it would only help made their search easier.

As they continue, they looked about the streets and the alley ways for Mikey. He had to be around here somewhere. Raphael even asked someone if they saw a giant turtle fall from the sky, even though it was pretty much going against being the "Stay in shadow and out of detection" ninja he was.