| ✘ | If Nothing is True | ✘ | Altair [5/10]

"Hey, Altair, you should promote Magdi." smiled Adalia charmingly as she leaned over his desk. The hooded man sighed at her antics and closed his journal, pushing it off towards the side where the Piece of Eden sat - almost waiting to be picked up and examined by him again.

"And why do you say that, Adalia?"

"Because he's not a total jerk and he is doing well, he just needs a bit of a confident booster!"

Several seconds of silence ensued as Altair stared the woman down as she still smiled charmingly back at him from underneath the hood of her own robes.

"And why the sudden change of heart?"

"What ever do you mean?" Adalia blinks 'innocently.'

"Just a few weeks ago you and he were arguing and fighting without end." Altair points out dully.

"Oh, we banged each other up so badly we were stuck beside each other in the infirmary, so we eventually got along! Now are you gonna promote him or what?"

"..."

"Oh come on!"

"Has he improved any?"

"Hell if I know, that's up to you go and see as part of a promotion, eh?" Silence ensued and the smile slipped off of her face. "I'll give you a kiss~!" she sang out, suddenly another grin on her face.

Altair was worried at how tempted he was at the offer.