News

Clark

I opened my eyes to a small tent. I could see the snow coming in the cracks but I was not cold. I moved to sit up but there was something beside me. I slowly looked over my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Bellamy and he was naked. It took me a sec to realize I was too and then it hit me the events from last night. The drinks the party the... I looked down at Bellamy as his chest was rising and falling. How could I do this? I let my feelings get the best of me. I gave in and I never should have, Bellamy, can never know my feelings for him It might ruin are friendship. I quickly got dressed and rushed out of the tent. I made sure no one saw me then quietly walked to where I sleep. Hoping no one saw me I lay down in my bed and then finally fell asleep.

Bellamy

When Bellamy woke he knew something was missing. The warm body next to him was no longer there. Bellamy had no idea what had happen last night and who was in this tent with him? All he remembered was getting drunk. Unable to go back to bed Bellamy got up to take the place of a guard. The grounders could hit at any time and he had to be ready.

Clark: one month later

The pain was there she has been thinking for a week now on how to tell Bellamy she is pregnant. She found out a couple of days ago after the puking didn't stop and now she is faced with a tough choice. One tell Bellamy and he will never speak with you again or two don't tell him and lie says its Finns. She was about to go on a patrol when a grounder had arrived at the dropship.

"What are you doing here" I yelled  at Lincoln

"They're coming for you"

"For all of you"

"Who is?" I asked

he looked at me with a dark stare

"The grounder army"

The next day

The camp had been crazy everyone rushing to get ready. People panicking they flooded Clark with questions she did not have the answers to.

"What are we going to do"
They looked very worried

"There's so little of us and so much of them what do we do?" Someone yelled

The boy that had grab my arm had been ripped off and fell to the ground. It was Bellamy that had grab him. I mouthed the words thank you to him and he gave me a nod the turned to see everyone else. They were standing there waiting for an order . There was a long pause then Bellamy spoke the greatest thing I've heard him say.

"We are on the ground now we are grounders"

"What do we do now bell?" Octavia asked

He looked at me and then back at them

"We fight for our home!"

The crowd yelled with excitement and fear. The battle had begun there was no longer a way for peace.

Finn looked at me with pain in his eyes I knew he did not want a war but what other choice did we have.