Can't hide

Bellamy

The ark is the last thing I expected to see but there it was. It was not all there but some were and it scared the crap out of me. Even though I was forgiven there are bound to be people who hate me for what I did to get on that dropship and not only that but there was Clark the grounders and my sister to worry about and now the ark is on the ground!!! when we walked into camp the looks were not what I was expecting at all they didn't even notice me. They were all working on putting things together and working on the camp. The camp's name was Jaha which makes me ask Marcus. 

"Can I speak to Jaha?"

"No" 

"Why not?"

"He's dead now stop talking!"

I can't say anything else, Jaha forgave me for shooting him but he still killed my mother and I don't think I will ever feel bad for his death. The thing that I worried the most about was Clark the only thing one my mind was that I need to find her. 

Clark 

Monty helped me back to the bed and we both sat there in silence. Eventually

 Monty stood up and started walking to the door.

"Wait!!"

He looked back at me 

"Yes?"

"Please don't say anything about..."

"Clark you have kept it a secret for a reason and so will I but I hope you can tell the others soon"

Monty disappeared behind the door and not long after a couple of men walked in. All but one were in guard outfits. The one was dressed up very nicely and when he spoke it was in a nice tone. 

"Hello Clark my name is Dante Wallace the president of Mt weather welcome to my home"

  "Where are my people!!"

"No need to yell Clark they are safe but before you go back to your people I need to have a talk with you so please get dressed I will be waiting outside your room "

The men in guard uniforms open a big standing trunk in front of me and they all left the room. I don't know what going on but he wants something they always want something, my people will never be truly safe so I have to protect them so, for now, I will play the part of an alley until I find out what really going on. Not only do I have my people to protect but now theirs something inside me that I have to keep safe no matter what. 

Raven 

There was no stop from the pain besides a couple of times I passed out. I just wanted the bullet out of my body no matter the cost. Finn sat at my side and I was glad to see him alive and with me. Abbey walked in but the look on her face told me all I needed to know. 

"Raven I can get the bullet out but we don't have anything to numb the pain and your leg will never be the same I'm sorry"

I bit my bottom lip in frustration. My leg won't be the same? you mean a small bullet has ruined my life!! how will I do anything without my leg but the bullet had to come out no matter what. I nodded at Abbey and do her job. As she got close to my leg I graded fins hand in fear of the pain I'm about to feel. 

"Its ok Revan I'm here for you"