Ark on the ground

Clark

Not only were some of the 100 there. There was also kids running around and the elderly sitting and talking. The way they dressed was different from the grounders. The men wore button up shirts and the women wore nice dresses. The food on the table smelled good I think there was cake. On the ark we never had cake the only thing close to it was sweet bread. The walls had pretty wallpaper covering it and beautiful paintings were all over the place.  It took a moment for everyone to realize Clark was standing there but when they did screams echo all over the place. People were running away from her. Alarms started to go off "Ration has spilled through please remain calm". Clark let go of the women, and as soon as she did men it whites suits grabbed her by the wrists. Clark was too stunned to fight back all she did was stare as Monty look Clark in the eyes as if saying to let them take her. 

Bellamy

 Bellamy and Finn walk side by side leading the way to the dropship. The air was thick with dust when Bellamy finally reached the dropship. He was a bit faster than the others so he had time to talk to Clark before the others arrived. Bellamy was excited to tell Clark that her mom is here and alive but when he reached the site there was not a human to be seen. The dropship door was open with the curtains hung to were you can not see inside. The ground was covered in ash and bones from the bomb. 

"Clark "

bellamy yelled her named but there was no answer. Bellamy Clench his jaw in anger.

"It was the grounders they took them" He whispered to himself.

 Bellamy stood there for a few moments in silence until he heard noises coming from the tree line. A group of armed ark guards came flooding out. Around 15 men and women were in the group including Clark's mom and Marcus. Clark's mom pushed her way to the front as she caught up with Bellamy. 

"Weres Clark?"

 Bellamy did not answer how could he tell Abby that her daughter that she has been wanting to see since she sent her to the ground.

"Well is she here?"

This time Abby did not waste time for an answer she started walking toward the dropship. Abby disappeared into the dropship.

"We need help, bring the stretcher" Abby yelled 

Raven 

The pain was still there as she lay there dying. Barely staying awake as she listened to Murphy talking about his life on the ark. Then raven picked up another noise they were footsteps. A figure came running in the dropship.  Murphy aimed his gun ready to shoot but when the person came closer it was not a grounder.

"Abby?"

"Oh my god raven!"

She bent down to look at me.

"What happen to you?" she asked

Raven looked at Murphy and then back at Abby

"I was shot by a grounder"

Reaven knew grounders did not have guns but there was no point in telling her that Murphy did it he was in enough pain already.

"The grounders?"

Oh, right she just landed and has no idea were not alone. 

"Never mind that weres, Clark?"

"I'm not sure where they are but they were taken"

"By who?"

"I'm not sure I've never seen them before"

Abby's face turned a little sad as she realized she is going to have to wait to meet her daughter.  

Sorry for the short chapter hope you liked it. :)

Short chapters =update more often :)