Chapter 4. The plan.

(THAT NEXT DAY)

Adam woke up at the sound of a arrow shot. 'What was that?' He thought walking outside to see Mitch shooting a target. (HAHAHAHA DRM HAHAHAHA) "Mitch what are you doing?" Adam ask. "Target practice Mitch says handing Adam the bow. "You try" Mitch says. "Ok" Adam says.

-

-

Adam gets ready to shoot, about to fire. "3... 2... 1... FIRE" Mitch says. Adam immediately shoots the bow and hits the bullseye. "BULLSEYE" Adam yells, waking Seto and Zach. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Seto yells walking out of his house. "Target Practice" Adam calmly says. "Well can we not do target practice, and try and find the rest of the gang?" Seto ask. "Sure" Adam says.

-

(TIME SKIP OF BORING PLANNING UGH)

-

"So let me get this straight, were gonna go around looking?" Adam ask. "Duh" Mitch says. "Ok let's get going" Adam says standing up. "Ya" Mitch says. They all get up and pack up, then leave. They walk awhile until they get to a castle. "What's this?" Seto ask knocking on thy door. A robotic person opens it. "Hello" he says. "Hey, who are you?" Seto ask. "Oh I'm Matt" the robotic person says. "Ok" Seto says.

-

(TIME SKIP OF CASTLE TOUR)

-

"Did you like the castle?" Matt ask. Seto, and Zach panting said "It was *panting* good". Adam and Mitch then come down from the roof, sliding on a rope. "What are you guys doin?" Matt ask. "Coming down" they both say. "Oh ok" Matt says laughing. "Well we should get going..." All four of them say. "Already?" Matt ask. "Ya, uh, we're kinda lost" Adam says

-

~*~*~

Hope you enjoy. It takes a while to write this.