Chapter 10

Author's Note: Here is Chapter 10!

If you have any writing tips, please feel free to comment.

Again, I gratefully accept constructive criticism as a means to help me develop my skills as a writer.

--- --- --- --- ---

Chapter 10

The E.T.F. was having a hard time to wake up the next morning. Allen woke up to the sound of Collins throwing up.

"You ok in there?" asked Allen concerned.

"Yeah, I'm-" started Collins and threw up again.

"If you have to throw up at least keep it down!" shouted Red from the other room.

They only occupied two rooms from the whole barracks and they shared a bathroom between them. Collins was not feeling well; she is not used to drinking and she was too enthusiastic the night before.

Daniels entered the bathroom from the other room and saw Collins bent down clutching the toilet. She grabbed a moist towel and ran it across her face and neck to cool her down.

"If you're not feeling well, you'd better skip training. Malloy would understand," said Daniels holding the towel on her neck.

"I'm fine I just need to get it out of my system that's all."

"I think you got it all out daragaya (dear)," said Red from the other room. 

"Let's get dressed and go to the mess hall to eat something before training," said Allen changing into track pants and a t-shirt.

They all changed, did their hair and dragged their feet to the mess hall. Malloy and Williams were already there; the former was reading a book and sipping tea while the latter was having a sandwich. They grabbed some food and sat next to them.

"Good morning ma'am," said everyone.

"Morning," they replied back. Malloy lowered her book and saw them sit down. "Collins, you look like shit. What happened?"

"She was our alarm this morning," said Red, "she threw up."

"That sucks," said Williams noticing how pale she was.

Malloy got up and went to fetch some tonic water from the fridge. "Here," she said placing it in front of Collins, "drink this and don't eat too much; keep light."

"Thank you, ma'am," said Collins weakly.

When they finished from eating, they proceeded outside and saw the 141 doing push-ups across the base with MacTavish scribbling down on his clipboard.

"We're going to take it easy today. We'll start with a light jog, do some sit-ups, push-ups and finish at the shooting range. You then have the evening off as you traveled all day yesterday," said Malloy. "Start jogging; I'm going to inform the Captain that we will be using the shooting range later on."

Malloy started jogging towards MacTavish who was talking to Roach.

"Good morning ma'am," said Roach.

"Good morning gentlemen," said Malloy. "Captain, would it be a problem if we used the shooting range later today?"

MacTavish looked at his watch and said, "We'll use it now so that we can switch later."

She thanked him and went back to her team. They continued jogging around the open area and then stopped and continued to stretch. They were all sweaty and huffing and proceeded to do some sit-ups.