Chapter 4

• Didedikasikan kepada Niall Horan

CHAPTER 4

>>Dream

The day had ended. Since Niall left, I had locked myself in my room, reading the book again while love songs played on my phone, casually staring at the ceiling. Well, I was staring at the ceiling most of the time. I just go out of the room to get something to chew on and satisfy my thirst.

Then I felt myself falling asleep. And I realized I was somewhere else. I was dreaming. Wait. I am in the London Eye. The freaking London Eye. WOW. I have never been here.  Ever since I got to London a few weeks ago. Amazing. I am inside one of the 2 sealed and air-conditioned ovoidal passenger capsules. From my view, which was on a Cleopatra couch, I guess I am on the very top of the giant Ferris wheel 135 metres (443 ft) above ground. The view awesome. I can see the River Thames and the rest of London.

Inside the ovoidal was so classy. It’s like it was prepared for something. From what I saw in pictures, the inside does not look like this on normal day. The table at the center was covered in red velvet cloth. It looks like prepared for a dinner for two. With lighted candles n the center, a wine and LOTS of food. Maybe I was on the wrong ovoidal.

Then I looked around and saw Niall. I realized I was lying down on his lap. He was playing with my hair. Then he smiled down at me. I was wearing a pink flowery strapless dress and a pink stilettos which was kind of awkward since I really don’t wear dress. I only wore dress 3 times. One was when we had New Year’s dinner years ago, the other one was when I went to church and the third one was when I went to school the Saturday before Prom. I had a contest that day and I was obliged to wear my uniform so not wanting to bring a heavy bag, all I grabbed was a dress for my class in the afternoon.

“Hi.” I said, smiling at him

“You awake already?” he jokingly said.

“Guess so.”

“You wanna’ eat now love? I’m starving already. All those food makes my mouth water much.”

“Kay, sure” getting up on my feet. I waltzed towards one of the seat. But before I could grab the chair, he grabbed it already, offering me to take a seat. He then proceeded to his seat after helping me feel comfortable in mine.

We chatted while eating. He ate most of the food prepared which was way too much for a normal guy to eat. Then, in the middle of our meal, he got up and moved to a small table which as far as I can see, holds an iPod and a portable stereo. He played something. I thought it was gonna be a party music but when it started, it was a slow music. I am very sure I had herd already. Its very familiar to my ears.

Then he waltz his way towards me and offered me his hands, asking “Can we dance my lady?”

I accepted his offer and danced near the window. I was still contemplating on what song was playing.

“What wrong love? It looks like something is bothering you. Is it your tummy? Maybe you have eaten something which your stomach does not like.” He said. Looking down at me, worry in his face.

“Nothing. Its just that this song seems so familiar to me. Like I have herd it before and liked it a lot.”

“Its your favorite song when you were still a junior high school you silly.”

“Ohh. Yeah! How could I forget this?” I said remembering everything about it. Lyrics rushing back to my memories. “Wait. How did you know about this song?” I asked him, looking so confused.

“I kinda asked Kathlene for her advise and she told me you love this song. She also told me that you have wanted to dance with a boy to this song and never had the chance to. Most of the time, you dance with your girlfriend to this song. She also said that you’re a fan of the Twilight saga and that this is on top of your favorite soundtrack from it.”

“Thanks.” I said to him, smiling very wide while looking deep into his eyes. There were so much of love behind those sparkling blue eyes of his. Everything was rushing back to me. Like how I felt towards this song. How badly I wanted to dance with a boy I like when this song plays.

“You don’t have to love.”

“Yes I do. You just fulfilled one of my dreams. You don’t know how happy I am now. I am so grateful I met you. I thought this scene will never happen. Never.” Tears were running down my face now. Tears of joy.

Our face was slowly making its way towards each other. I started to close my eyes. Feeling every moment.  My heart pumping too fast than normal. A lump was stuck in my throat. I was nervous. It going to be my first kiss. Ever.

Then suddenly I felt something pulling me away. He was slowly out of my reach. Everything starts to become blurry. Slowly fading. What was happening? Why did such perfect moment have to stop?

>>A/N: Hey guys! As promised, I am updating this story more this time. Well mainly because midterm exams week just ended and  I got the whole week off school becase its University Days. And my presence in school for some activities are only few. Be getting back to uni this Tuesday. 

Please do FAN, COMMENT and VOTE, that'll make my day. If you got any ideas for the flow the story, comments, favors or any questions, please do message me here. Or you could tweet me @beastyles14 to make sure i can read it.

So.. hope you like it!!

And help me pray that I got high score in my medterm exams.. :))

H A R Z E L L 

xx