Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Niall Horan

Chapter 3

>>Oh NO!!

I woke up from the sound of someone knocking on my door. Gosh it so annoying. My eyes fluttered, slowly opening it. Then I realized I was cuddling someone. I was actually lying on someone’s chest. I looked up to see who it was. It was Niall Horan.

Oopsies! What did I do? When I saw him smiling down at me, everything rushed back. Everything that happened last night. And realized what bad thing I did. I have never slept beside a guy before. Well, except for my brother, my dad, my cousins and some of my classmates when I was high school when we have a massive slumber time at school during classes.

“You stayed all night? Wait, were you awake for long already?” I asked him.

“Yeah. I stayed all night. But don’t worry I did not do anything bad. And you were sleeping like an angel so I did not move you an inch. It’s okay for me besides I was caught up staring at you. So I really don’t mind at all.”

“Well I have to get the door or else the girl on the other side will kick it and she might destroy it on process” I said. Getting up on my feet. I haven’t changed my clothes since last night so I thought he wasn’t lying about him doing no bad things last night. “Stay there. I don’t want them seeing you in my bedroom. In my bed.”

I moved towards the door which was positioned near the door of my walk in closet. I got something like a hallway inside my room so the bed will be out of view. All you can see from he door is my study table which I decided to place beside my bed since I always stay up late studying or just surfing the net.

Once again the banging went. And this time even louder. Implying that whoever is on the other side is impatient.

“Coming!” I shouted, sounding annoyed but still sleepy. I reached the door and opened it.

“Hey I’ve been knocking for what seems like years! Why are you still wearing those clothes?” Izzy said. Before I could stop her, she stepped inside. I didn’t do anything besides it would be rude if I shoo her away.

“You bailed on your date right? The one Kathlene planned? You bailed on him, didn’t you? Kathlene’s gonna’ be furious about this ya’ know?” she blabbered. I just let her to do so. Besides she will eat her words when she saw him. Well I hope she wouldn’t kill me or something. Man! I’m such a loser at keeping secrets from my best friends.

She stopped on her tracks just when the bed came to view. Yeah I’m dead. Prepare for more blabbering. “What the?!” she said turning around to face me. “Why is Niall on your bed? You slept with him right? What happened last night while we were not around? You made out with him, don’t you? I should’ve known.”

I just stood there, pretending to listen about all those words she’s saying. I just made out a few sentences.

“Hey! Bebz! Are you even listening?” cutting me off.

“Uhh Yeah!”

“Explain please?!”

“Can we talk this over breakfast? I’m dying from hunger. Didn’t have dinner last night.” I said motioning to the bathroom which was connected to my walk-in closet. “let me just change and brush my teeth. My mouth smells horrible, I think.” I shouted back when I was inside already.

I changed into my usual clothes whenever I am just in the house for the day, a sleeveless jersey and short shorts. I slipped into my slippers.

But before going back to the room, I grabbed a boy’s shirt and a football shorts. I love wearing boys shirt. I feel so comfortable wearing them. And the football shorts? I got them from my brother years ago. Well, he didn’t actually give it to me as a present or something, I asked him if I can have it instead since he already quit from the football team. But I failed on that, he made me pay for it.