Chapter 3 : Space Man

In Central Park, New York Lizzie was having a quiet jog when she noticed a ray of light appear near her and a devilishly handsome tall young blonde man with blue eyes appeared out of that ray of light. Now, Lizzie had long lived in New York City and had gotten used to super heroes with super powers so she was not in the least surprised when she saw Pete appear out of thin. In Lizzie's mind she wondered who this new cool super hero was ? While Pete just looked around in confusion while he tried to get a bearing on which part of New York he had arrived at. Ah, New York, the super hero capital of the world and the head quarters of Victory Corporation. Pete's target was the Ex Men short for the Extraordinary Men, a group of men and women with super powers.

These were the light weight group of super heroes in which he intended to eliminate first so that Victory Corporation can roll out better super heroes to stem the tide of the coming future alien invasion. After all Pete wanted a relaxed and easy life in this Eurth and he had to get the super heroes to become stronger so he can relax when the alien invasion started.

Lizzie the girl started to run towards Pete and shouted, "Hello ! Welcome to New York !".

Seeing Lizzie running towards him, Pete just smiled but then he noticed he was wearing black spandex around him accentuating his muscular slim body and biceps.

"Hello.", Pete said with a handsome smile.

"Ah...", Lizzie blushed with a red face while making a surprised sound.

"Where are we in New York ?", Pete asked with another handsomely devilish smile.

"Uh ! Central Park. By the way, my name is Lizzie.", Lizzie said with a smile as he stared at the blonde Adonis named Pete.

"Hi ! My name is Pete.", Pete said with a smile.

"Uh ! I know it is sudden to ask but would you like to have dinner some time ?", Lizzie asked while blushing. Now you might think this is bold of Lizzie but she had taken a course in media and communication in College and intended to become a world class reporter. And her invitation to this young man may seem unusual but she had wanted some contact with super beings so when she was employed as a reporter she could use this contact to get interviews with super heroes.

"I am flattered but I think you might not like me so much after if we get to know each other. I am not so nice.", Pete said with a gentle smile.

"Uh... umm", Lizzie was totally tongued tied and charmed by the handsome Pete.

"Until then Milady.", Pete said as he smiled and walked away. As Pete walked away the nano machines around him changed his clothes to become an expensive suit and an expensive trench coat around him. Literally clothes were appearing out of thin air around him.

Lizzie eyes were round as saucers as she saw that happen and she said with a sigh, "Pete...". In Lizzie's mind this mysterious stranger named Pete had magically conjured up clothes from thin air. She felt more certain that if she got to know him when she interviewed with the major news outlets she would have a higher chance of getting a job as a reporter.

Lizzie rushed out to Pete and pressed a piece of paper into the palm of his hand that has her hand phone number. "Here take this, it has my number. Remember to call me.", Lizzie said as she pressed the piece of paper into Pete's hand.

"Uh sure...", Pete said in a shocked tone as he walked faster away from the strange girl named Lizzie. In Pete's mind Lizzie was akin to a stalker fan which you wanted to get rid of.

Pete walked until he reached the nearest ATM (automated teller machine) and began to invade the internet with his nano machines and gather all the information on Eurth and Victory Corporation. Pete held out his hand and a black bank card appeared in his hands. Pete proceeds to use the card on the ATM to withdraw thousands of dollars worth of cash. Pete smiled as he saw the cash, he had just used his mind, the nano machines and his connection to the internet to hack into all the computer systems in this world and transferred billions of dollars into his very own private account. You can literally print money out of thin air if you control the Federal Reserve of United States Of America. And Pete did hack into and control the Federal Reserve.

Pete walked casually into a five star hotel to book a room to stay in for the long term. After which he would get more information on the Ex Men and start to eliminate these losers so Victory Corporation can release their next generation of improved and stronger super heroes.

In a Mansion in the Hamptons, New York a group of spoiled stuck up young men and women were having a sex party. These were the Ex Men, the so called super heroes. They were having an orgy, the girls were having sex with the men. The girls were having sex with the girls. The men were having sex with the men. It was literally the modern day version of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The devil a super powered strength enhanced young man was giving fellatio to the professor, an older bald man who has telepathic powers. The bird, a young female telekinetic was being penetrated by the blaster a young man who had energy powers. While the blaster was penetrating the bird, the blaster was being sodomised by the Mawl, a furry young man with beast like powers. The three of them was connected with each of them penetrating the other person. It was an orgy out of this world as the other Ex Men we're having all sort of debauched straight and gay sex with each other. Unknown to them there were nano machines around them transmitting information to Pete.

While that was happening Pete was staying in his hotel room planning to eliminate the Ex Men and introduce himself to Victory Corporation. Pete could see the orgy happening in the Ex Men's mansion through his nano machines. Pete had sent some of his nano machines to spy on the Ex Men. Pete lips curved up into a smile, he would use a recording of this video to totally destroy the Ex Men's reputation and Victory Corporation's reputation after he killed them.

Pete was about to be known as the god of death and destruction soon with his blatant massacre of the Ex Men. Pete did not know it yet but he would be feared in this world.

(Note : next chapter God of Death and Destruction !)