Chapter 3

Athena is six months old. She's so tiny. My little girl. She woke up crying in the night so I put her in the bed with me. She always seems to calm down when she's cuddled up on my chest, bless her. Such a daddy's girl. I woke up to Athena gently slapping my face. "Ok. Ok I'm awake darling." I yawned. I lifted Athena up above my head, still laying down and she started to giggle. "Morning little darling." I smiled at my baby girl and kissed her on her cheek. "What do ya reckon? Shall we get our lazy arses up eh darling?" I sat up and laid Athena down in front of me. I started to blow raspberries on her little belly. She was squealing with laughter and flailing her arms about, she loves it when I do that to her. I wish I could stay in bed all day cuddling my little girl, but we got shit to do. I got myself dressed then got my little girl dressed into an adorable top that says "daddy's little saviour" and some leggings. I put her in her little baby pouch, strapped it to me and headed into the sanctuary.

I got a meeting with Dwight and Simon in my office. I already have baby essentials in there thankfully. I sat at my desk with Athena in my arms, waiting for Dwight and Simon to show up. I brought Athena's favourite teddy with us to keep her occupied. I kept moving it towards her face and moving away, she loved it. Then there was a knock on the door, which was Simon and Dwight. They sat in the two chairs in front of the desk. "Ugh what the fuck is that smell?" Simon said grossed out. "Wow D, are you that scared of me that you shit yourself?" I smirked. "Just kidding, I'm just messing with your balls abit." I laughed. "Give me a sec while I change Athena." I placed Athena on my desk and changed her diaper. Simon was yapping on and on, so I threw Athena's shitty nappy at him. "What the fuck was that for?" He snarled. "You wouldn't shut up." I smirked. Dwight just looked at the floor, staying out of it all but Simon just looked pissed. I was bouncing Athena on my knee and she was giggling like crazy. The Saviours are off on a scavenge today. But I'm staying at the Sanctuary with my little girl. I was talking to Dwight and Simon about what they need on the run and Athena reached up and started playing with my beard. I just chuckled. "You got your teddy there darling, yet your more entertained by daddy's beard." She made a babbling noise, that sounded like she was telling me off. I lifted her up to my eye level and smiled "don't be using that tone with me, Princess." But Athena just giggled and flung herself forwards to give me a kiss. Dwight and Simon left to gather up the Saviours for their run.

Mine and Athena's day basically consisted of walking around the sanctuary, making sure everyone was working hard, having a look in the market to see if I could find any clothes for Athena and thought I'd treat her to a couple of toys. We had a little nap too. Although it's been six months I can't imagine my life without my little girl.

That's chapter three guys! Sorry it's not as long