Chapter 13

Negan's POV:

We're going to attack Alexandria! Athena is staying with the wives again, she's loved it since she had the movie night with them and the ladies agreed to let her come have a movie night with them each week. Anyway, she's staying with them until I'm back. She has thankfully come out of her shell a lot more with them.

I wasn't sure how long we'd be on this attack so I packed a small bag for Athena, with pyjamas and some diapers.

I carried Athena down to the wives quarters. The ladies were lounged about. "Ladies!" I smiled, everyone's faces lit up when they saw Athena. "Okay babygirl, give daddy a kiss" I said to my little girl. She gave me a kiss and whispered "I mish you daddy" I smiled "I'll miss you too my darling, but I'll be back before you know it! Plus, you'll have a blast watching movies right?" She smiled and nodded. "We wat fiwm when you back daddy?" She asked "you betcha sweetheart! You and me will get snug up in that huge bed of ours and watch as many films as we can!" I tickled her sides, making her squeal. I love hearing my little girl laugh. I gave Athena one last hug before I left the wives quarters and headed outside.

No POV:
Athena is sat on the sofa with an apple juice whilst Frankie got the dvds. "So sweetie, what shall we watch?" Athena's face lit up when she saw Annie, but something else caught her eye: the Madea films. "Oooo wat dem?" She pointed at them. Frankie then said worried, "do you think she'll be okay to watch them?" Amber looked at Athena, she was giving puppy dog eyes. "I don't see why not. They're not that bad." Amber shrugged.

Athena was snuggled up in a blanket laughing her head off with the wives at Madea. "Daddy wiw wuv dese fiwms!" She giggled and wiped tears from laughing from her eyes.

Not long after the first film finished, Athena was fast asleep cuddled up to Frankie. "Want me to put her in your bed Amber?" She whispered. Amber nodded and Frankie gently picked Athena up and carried her to Amber's bedroom.

The wives watched a couple of horror films before hitting the hay themselves. Amber got in her bed and Athena cuddled up to her. She smiled and fell asleep.

The next morning, the wives had breakfast brought up for Athena and she dug in and enjoyed. The door to the quarters opened and Athena gasped "Daddy!" but pouted when she saw it was Simon. "Fuff!" she crossed her arms angrily. Simon's moustache twitched in annoyance but he beckoned Frankie over. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Negan. He's dead. Killed by Rick. I'm the new leader of the Saviours." Simon told her. Frankie's heart sunk. "What about Athena?" She asked. "What about her? She's fine with you ladies" Simon shrugged. "That isn't what I meant. And you know it." Frankie tried not to shout. Simon just turned on his heel and walked away. "Douche bag" Frankie muttered.

Frankie told the wives what Simon told her when Athena had a midday nap. They all were heartbroken for Athena. Not long after, Athena came in cuddling her teddy. "Me wan daddy!" She pouted. The wives all looked at each other. "H-he'll be here soon sweetie." Amber said trying not to cry. "We wat Mad-daya?" Athena asked and the wives watched more madea films to occupy Athena from asking for her dad.

After godknows how long, the door opened. "Ladies!" Said a very familiar voice. The wives gasped but Athena turned around excitedly. "Daddy!" She squealed. She climbed over the top of the sofa and fell on her butt but she instantly got back up and ran into her daddy's open arms and cuddled into his neck. "Hey baby girl" he chuckled and smothered Athena in kisses. "Simon said Rick killed you." Frankie said stunned. "Don't worry about that prick Simon, I dealt with him. Now if you'll excuse me ladies, I believe I promised my daughter a daddy-daughter movie day in bed." Negan smiled, he grabbed Athena's things and went back to their room.

Negan's POV:
It's so good to have my baby girl back in my arms. I've missed her so damn much whilst I was a prisoner at the junkyard. And I'm glad Simon is bloody out of the way. And finding out Dwight had betrayed us? Damn! I definitely need a good movie.

"So my little saviour! What shall we watch?" I threw Athena on the bed and she started squealing. "Mad-daya! So ilawious daddy! You wove it!" She smiled. "Then Madea it is!" I've watched the Madea movies before but I ain't gonna tell my little girl that and crush her.

I put the movie on and Athena snuggled up to me in bed. We giggled our asses off. I'm so glad to be back. Me and my baby girl.

That's this chapter guys! Hope you like it!