Chapter 4

Dedicated to lolalovessprite for the lovely comments in the previous chapters. Please remember to vote, share and comment.

Unedited... ignore mistakes and errors.

            CHAPTER 4

I stared at my phone as I saw the different causes of nose bleeding.

• Picking your nose.

Drool worthy guy didn't look like one to pick his nose.

•a minor injury to your nose.

Understandable...

•changes in humidity or temperature causing the inside of the nose to become dry and cracked.

Really? The temperature hadn't started changing yet. It was just September.

•Hypertension.

Too young.

•Lack of vitamins k.

Relatable...

•Taking antihistamines and decongestants for allergies, colds, or sinus problems can also dry out the nasal membranes and cause nose bleeding.

Probably this.

Wow... so many.

As I was about to go through the different possible reasons drool worthyface guy will have nose bleeding, the door bell rang. Oooh. I almost forgot Kayla and Matt were meant to be here. I locked my phone and went down to open the door.

"Hey Chels." Kayla said after I opened the door. Kayla has been my best friend since kindergarten. It was just the two of us till 7th grade when we met Matt and he became part of the trio. Matt was not a nerd. No. He was far from that. He was that your regular jock. He was into football, parties and changed girls more than a baby changed diapers and this was one of the reasons I was able to stop my self from falling for him. Ya. I had a crush on my best friend. What? He was hot. But I had to stop myself when I realised he saw me as nothing but a little sister.

Pitiful, I know.

"Hey teddy." Matt grinned at me. I don't know why he calls me teddy. He said my curly hair makes me look one but aren't teddy's meant to have blue eyes and button like nose? Aren't they meant to be flawless?

"Hey guys." I smiled at them and made way for them to enter then closed the door.

"So you decided to skip school without me, huh?" Kayla asked sitting on the couch in the living room.

Someone should remind me to call Kayla and organise a party next time I decide to skip school. I thought mentally rolling my eyes.

"Or did you sneak a boy home, since it looks like you are home alone. Tell me teddy, who is the boy."Matt joked playing with my hair. I literally face palmed.

"Chels? and boys? No way." I face palmed again. "She was probably making love to her maths text book."

"Can you shut up and listen to me." I said glaring at Kayla. That girl had no filter.

"Ya, what happened." Kayla said raising her hands in mock surrender.

I told them everything that happened from how we were meant to have our family dinner to the phone call and us rushing to the hospital and me oversleeping. However, I skipped the part of me bumping into drool worthy face guy and what I saw in the parking lot though. Why? I don't know. Trust me it wasn't because he indirectly told me not to talk.

DAIMONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara