Dream Snatcher

You have come to me from a distant land.

Far, far away from the cities beyond the skies.

You left behind the joyous smiles, the sweet cries

and heaven's wonder of  fireflies.

You soar through the sky, and fly so high.

On your majestic white horse, your shining bright light.

It illuminates the night, and blinds my sight.

You appear before me, kneeling, begging.

Bound by blood stained to our contract.

Seals the twisted criminal mind of your's.   

Oh dream snatcher, you snatched me at the glimpse of our first eyes that meet.

They drown me in ecstasy, paralyze me, into a beautiful world with just you and me.

With butterflies spreading their wings, and the sun that smiles down upon us.

This feels so real. But it is not. But why? You're evil, you villain.

You are like prince charming's protege, with that innocent smile, but it was just a killer smile.

That murders people, fills them with such hopes, only to send them to their graves, regretting it.

// Basically, this poem talks about, people's first love, how most girls see or want their lover to be like prince charming,  they dream about their first love ''prince charming''. It all feels like a wonderful dream, only to be crushed, when their first love happens to have a cruel personality that just hurts people like a Player and how that person feels like she had died because everything felt so wonderful and now it's not, it's something else.