1.

"Still, we will let all this be a thing of the past, though it hurts us, and beat down by constraint the anger that rises inside us. Now I am making an end of my anger. It does not become me, unrelentingly to rage on"

- Homer, The Iliad

1.

Space is timeless. Or at least that is what it feels like. No sunrise or sunset, and although you could see the sun doing what it always has done, it didn't affect us. Time felt non existent. Days would pass, some better than the others. Some days were dark and restless. But each day, each day we had the sliver of hope that we would return to the ground once again and be reunited with the people we love.

In doing so we would lift each other up. Console one another when we were having one of those days. We were a family. We only had each other and it would be a long time till we had anyone else.

Raven never stopped working. She had found out it wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be to get back down to earth. She spent countless of hours trying to look at ways we could get back down. And although we wouldn't be able to go back for years she started working the second she found out. Occasionally we would try to help with anything we could but it wasn't as easy as she made it out to be.

Monty was our chef. Everyday algae was on the menu. We knew what we were getting into when we came back to the ark but experiencing was different. Nonetheless, we were surviving thanks to monty and his algae farm. Regardless of how repulsing it was.

Harper was the light of our group. Always cracking jokes and always smiling. Thinking of fun ways to stay entertained and always making sure we all participated in everything as a group. It was her idea for us to eat as a 'family'. She always stayed positive and gave us hope when we needed it the most.

Murphy for awhile would always make us laugh. Even at the expense of making fun of one of us, it was a reminder not to take everything so seriously. Eventually he started to lose that spark, sinking into self pity. He took it out on emori which eventually caused them to separate. Separate, such a funny word when were all confined together in space.

Emori helped Raven as Raven taught her many things. A sight to see, trikru using technology as advanced as ours. She started to learn pretty quick and would help out Raven whenever she needed it. She would mostly spend her days with her seeing as it was a distraction away from Murphy.

Then there was Echo. After Bellamy stopped her from killing herself before we took off she had some sort of pull to him. Although Bellamy still hated her for what she had done, he began to forgive her over the years. I however could not. Everything she has done has hurt us in some sort of way, everything. When she thought she killed Octavia, Bellamy was broken. Kane had told me everything, when they were being held, she had Octavia's broken sword. She had kept it like a prize and then shoved it in Bellamy's face. I was shaking with anger as Kane explained Bellamy's screams and cries. Although, Octavia was okay, Echo killed her knowing who she was to Bellamy after all Bellamy had done for her and her people. I couldn't forgive so easily. Especially now.

"Are you mad at me?" Bellamy asks as we enter our shared room. We had just finished sparring with Raven and Echo. We would alternate partners and every time Echo would pair up with Bellamy I couldn't help but notice the flirting and the smiling. It was all Echo of course.

"Nope." I say as I take off my shirt and find a clean one to put on. Bellamy pulls one of his shirts from the drawer and hands it to me. I sigh and take it from him, sliding it on.