Family Issues

Raven POV

That's impossible me son is dead. I got the official from my ban...dits. They lied to me. My own tribe lied to me. Those i called my family and trusted. I reach for his helmet. He grabs my hand

227: Not yet. Your not ready to see my face.

Raven: When will i be ready?

227: When you realize the importance of family.

I'm about to respond when i realize he isn't talking about me and him, He is talking about my relationship with yang.

227: Did they tell you that the Branwen leader is supposed to undergo a sacrifice, they let me go so you would break and become a stronger leader.

Raven: How do you know that?!?

227: Because they watched me get dragged off while i begged for help. The military took me. Made me better than i was sent to space and worked in project freelancer. Something unheard of on this planet. I am now the last one.

I felt bad. He was forced to leave his

Old life , and not by choice. I'm going to kill whoever did this.

227: The person who did this to me is already dead. I killed them with my bare hands and ripped their skull in half and pulled their spine from their body.

My son, my beautiful boy has turned into this. A brutal killing machine and it's all my fault for not going myself to find him. I look up and see that he is gone. I look around and see him at the camps blacksmith. They are talking and laughing. It's nice. I feel like a family, but I also feel like I want more. I walk over to them and I see the blacksmith stiffen up. I see my son turn around and laugh.

227: Calm down Jax. She won't do anything, after all she is my mother

His eyes widen then he looks back at me and I nod. He loosens up and gets back to work. I see 227 walk in and start to sharpen his....gun? That makes 0 sense, but then again this is world where teenagers use guns and swords to fight monster in a forest.

227's POV

As I was sharpening The Brute Shot, I was thinking about what my name was. I never was told my real name during my time at Project Freelancer. I decided hat I would ask Rav- Mom about what my name was. I stop sharpening The Brute Shot and walk over to her. I new she was there still because she was to focused and me. I don't know why though. I walk into her tent and wait. I know she will walk in soon. I make it look like I'm asleep and see her walk in and sit next to me. I look up and look at her. She jumps and tries to run, I grab her arm and hold her in place.

227: Mom.

Raven:....Yes?

227: What was my name? What was it like before I was taken? Who am I?

Raven: Your old name was Jackson Branwen. Your father was named Maine. He always told me stories of his time in Project Freelancer.

227: My name is now Northern Steel. That is where I am from. I worked with the original Freelancer's kids. Although I don't understand why they hated my father.

Raven: Because your father was the only one to have his A.I. reach the META stage.

227: But I have all of his old A.I.'s, and i have reached the META stage.

She looked at me in shock. Then i saw the look of worry in her eyes.

Raven: Then how are you in control of it?

227: Simple, i made a deal with him.

She looked at me shocked.

Raven: Wait you said him. Isn't META more than one A.I.?

227: Yes, and No.

She looked confused but motioned for me to continues.

227: Yes there are multiple A.I.'s in my head, but when META takes over they all think as one person and move like one person, but since they are all different ones they can use different fighting styles together that shouldn't be possible.

She nods and motions for me to follow her. I get up and follow he out to a arena looking place. If she is going to have me fight i feel bad for the guy or girl i'm going against.

Raven: I'm going to have you fight in the arena to test if your a real Branwen.

I nod and jump into the arena. I look around and say to the crowd,

227: Come one, Come all. Whoever has the balls to fight me come on down to the arena.

I hear footsteps and turn around to see Ravens' second in command Vernal. This will be a great fight.

Raven: 3....

2...

1....

Fight!