Elfen Lied: Lucy's Return Part 4

"Kouta, Kouta, Kouta, Koutaaaa!" Mayu ran through the door.

Yuka gave her a dirty look, for the hit that she just took.

"Oh, uh, sorry....Yuka." She frowned, then turned back to Kouta.

"Hey, Nana needs help! Please, Kouta!"

All three of them rushed down the stairs.

"Nana!" Called Kouta.

There was Nana, Sitting cross legged on her bed. She was holding both sides of her head with her hands. She was shaking for some reason.

She looks bad. He thought.

"A-Are you okay, Nana!?" Asked Yuka, frightened and concerned.

"Yuka, say something!" Mayu pleaded.

"T-T-That....That woman from before! She...is strange. I-I feel...strange." Nana said, in a rather painful state.

"What happened? Did she do something? Why has she made you feel this way!?" Asked Kouta.

"I...I don't know. I-I can't tell what she has done to make me feel this way. All I can tell is, she has incredible power. One that I could never face alone....."

"W-What do you mean?" Kouta demanded.

Suddenly, Nana fell over into Mayu's arms.

"Ah, Nana!" Cried Mayu.

"Quick Kouta, go find help! Mayu, go call an ambulance!" Yuka took Nana in her arms as the two ran off. "

"Agh, I have to find a way to cover her horns up. Oh yeah, Nyu's ribbons! But, what if they try to take them off of her? Oh, well. I'll be there. I'll force them to allow her to keep them on."  Yuka quickly retrieved the bows and tied them around Nana's horns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kouta ran as fast as he could out of the large house. He ran down street after street looking for someone who could help him. It was sundown, so not many people were outside. He finally stopped, when he came to a woman in tattered clothing, red shoes, and a small blue hat. He wasn't sure of how much help she could provide, because it looked as though she couldn't even help herself. But, he had no choice in the matter.

He bent down a bit and said, "Hello! Could you help me, please!?

The woman looked up at him with childlike eyes. "K-Kou-ta.....?"