So you love me

Y/N:

Tears were flowing out of my eyes continuously. If I try to wipe them soon they will be replaced with fresh ones. I left it that way knowing it won't be any use. I kept looking at him like he will wake up if he knows I am watching him. It's been almost four hours everything happened but I couldn't wrap my head about this fact.

"Y/n, Stop crying. You have been crying like this for so long" I ignored Jidwi comment and sniffled. "Nothing happened. He is fine" he sighed loudly mumbling 'how much of a cry baby I am being' when I didn't answer him. "Hey, look at me" Jidwi sat beside me making me look at him. "He will be fine. He will wake up soon. So stop wasting your energy by crying"

He held my chin gently in his hands so that I look at him. "But he is not waking up. What if he doesn't wake up at all? What if something happens to him?" he chuckled which made me glare at him. "I never thought I will get to see you cry like a baby"

"For god sake, he just hurt his arm" Sunwoo yelled irritated when he saw us.

*FEW HOURS BACK*

When I saw Danse was about to stab Sunwoo I pulled nearest objects with both hands and hit Danse hand. It happened to be a stick and Danse yelped pain before dropping his sword. At the same time Hansung came in between Sunwoo and Danse. Danse sword made impact with ground but the another object I throw hit Hansung arm. It happened to be a sword. Blood gushed out of his arm and Hansung fainted.

"Hansung" I yelled as he fell back in to Sunwoo arms. "Hey wake up" Sunwoo whispered slapping his cheeks lightly. "I think he hit his head" he said when he saw the stick on the ground. I realized I have thrown both stick and sword in panic. I cursed myself for being so reckless.

"Let's take him to my room. I can patch his wound" I said to Sunwoo. I have been with Ahro for so long I learned few things with her. He nodded before taking him in his arms and carrying to our room. I followed him silently crying.

*PRESENT*

I have been sitting here since we came in. I patched his wound but he lost lot of blood. May be due to stress he is been unconscious. I couldn't stop crying. Jidwi came when he heard the news. Sunwoo and Jidwi tried to console me but nothing helped. Sooho, Banryu and Yeowool also came to visit Hansung when they heard he was injured. I don't know where Danse went after this. He didn't come with us and I haven't seen him either. I know I have to speak with him but that can wait till Hansung wakes up.

"Shut up. Don't make her upset" Yeowool snapped at Sunwoo which made him quiet. I know he is just unconscious but I couldn't let the thought away from my mind that if I didn't come on time he would have died. I don't know what I would do if he dies. I decided to stay away from him for his sake but now I don't think I can live without him. I can't even imagine it at all. 

I sighed turning around. "You guys can leave. I will stay with him" I said knowing they have been here for so long. They must be tired too. Sooho nodded before pulling Sunwoo, Yeowool with him. "Just confess when he wakes up" Jidwi patted my head before leaving the room. I know he was referring to my feelings. I waited until they are out of the room before turning towards Hansung. I took his hand in mine and placed my forehead on it.

"Please wake up" I closed my eyes trying to stop my tears. "You don't know how much I love you. I can't live with the thought of you getting hurt. Why do you have to be so stupid to go in between them. Can't you just stay away from the trouble for once" I said remembering our first meeting. He has been fighting every time I met him almost.

"You are there to save me anyway so why should I worry" I instantly opened my eyes and looked at Hansung who was grinning widely now. "You -" I couldn't utter anything as I was shocked and happy to see him awake. "So, you love me huh?" he asked with teasing smile. I opened and closed my mouth unable to say anything from the shock.

"How much did you hear?" he smiled placing his hand behind his head supporting it. "Enough to know you love me" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. I didn't know he have this side too. "Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at him and saw all his playfulness is gone.

"What will change with that?" he frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?" I sighed. "I am just a slave girl Hansung. You are the only true bone left in your family. Your grandfather will never approve of our relation" I told him what I have been thinking. "It will ruin your family reputation. And I can't let that happen"

"So, my happiness doesn't matter" I shook my head. "Of course, It does. I thought you will be happy when you forget me" he got serious when he heard me. "I will talk with Grandfather and convince him. Don't you dare think that I will forget you ever" I chuckled at his cute warning face. "I won't. But promise me you won't be reckless again" I asked referring to his stunt earlier. "I promise" I smiled when he replied.

"Now come here" before I can understand what he mean he pulled me with his arm. I wasn't expecting which made me fall on the bed.  "Let's stay like this for a while" he said wrapping his arms around me. I know I have to talk to Danse and figure out way to help Sunwoo and Jidwi both. It won't be any easier tomorrow but for today I felt so calm in his arms. I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth just for the time being not knowing where the tomorrow will lead us.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... I am back with new chapter. It's kind of short but I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts while reading. 

♥♥♥ SN_ANGEL ♥♥♥