He is alive

Y/N:

Things got hectic as the news of the king being in hwarang has been announced. Everyone started gossiping about it. I couldn't help but worry for Jidwi or should I say king Jinheung. He always seems to be lost in his own thoughts. Ahro and I have been trying to cheer him but he always seems lost and depressed. He doesn't speak much like he used to.

"Y/n" I looked at Hansung who is wining. "You didn't say single word since I came here" I smiled apologetically. "What happened?" he asked me taking seat beside me on the steps. "I am just thinking" we started our sessions again. Hansung has been improving a lot. Now he can defend himself perfectly even though his attack techniques are a bit tad.

"About what?" I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. "About the king. What if he really is here?" I didn't say he is here. I just wanted to know his opinion. "I am worried about him" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Why so?" he sighed looking at the sky. "How would he feel when people are talking about him. He can't come out and say he is the king and he must feel so confused with all the commotion"

Sometimes this boy makes me wonder how smart he is. He seems childish all the time but there are times when he just throws the smartest comments making others astonish. "Y/n, you lost again" I chuckled before snapping out of my thoughts. "You are right. He must be so lonely" I said thinking back to Jidwi who has been so distant.

I wonder what he is doing right now. They left to Baekje to make a peace deal. Princess took few of the hwarang members with her along with Ahro. When she announced Ahro is going with her, Jidwi and Sunwoo decided to go with her. I tried to convince We-hwa to let me go but as per him trainer is not allowed to leave the hwarang. Its queen orders. That bitch is trying to keep me away from Jidwi.

"I wonder what they are doing there" Hansung frowned making me smile widely. When he heard the news of Sunwoo going he insisted of going with them but his brother stopped him. He has been mad at his brother and didn't talk to him whole day. "They will be back before we know. So, stop sulking and let's have some food" I took his hand pulling him up.

We both walked to dining room together. I stopped when I saw Jiwon standing at the entrance. "Jiwon, what are you doing here?" he glanced at Hansung before looking at me. "I need to talk to you alone" he said.

"I will leave you two to talk then" Hansung before squeezing my hand lightly walking away. "Shall we go somewhere quiet" Jiwon said pointing to all the commotion in the dining room. "Let's go that way" I pointed towards the lake and we went there. "What is it?" I crossed my arms looking at him.

"I need to tell you something" I wanted to ask him about that day but kept quiet to hear what he wants to say first. "I saw someone who I know is dead in the choseok festival. I went back that day to confirm with master Park about it. Master Park told me everything. I came back and met that man few days back"

"Why are you telling me all of this now?" I asked him confused. "It is about you Y/n" he ran hand through his hair sighing. "Your parents used to worked for the king family. Your family is their trusted workers. Even your grand parents has worked for them. When Queen got married and gave birth to Jinheung, lot of things happened" I have no idea where he is going with the story so I just kept quiet. "King has a brother who was removed from the family records due to his incapability of becoming the king. His wife was killed by queen when she was pregnant"

"I know all of this Jiwon. Master Park told me all of this few years back" I know queen killed my parents. That is the reason I came to Silla in the first place. I wanted to know why she killed them and avenge their death. "I know. But what you don't know is her son is still alive. Ahro father saved their son before she died. He is in hwarang too"

"Who is he?" to say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never thought this would be possible. "Sunwoo" my eyes widened at the familiar name. "I met his father Y/n. I told him about you. He thought you died that night along with others. But he was happy when he found out. He wanted to meet you" I couldn't speak. My family has been their guards as long as I remember. It was our duty to serve their family till the death. When my parents died, I am the only one left in my family. I thought I lost the purpose when he died.

I was taken by Master Park who came to Silla on a business. I was just few days old when he brought me in. He trained me and told me about my past when I was of the right age. From then I started working hard to get in Silla. I got a chance when hwarang was created. I wanted to kill queen and find the real king.

"You should tell him the truth and meet his father" I shook my head. "He is not here. I will inform him when he is here" I felt happy after so long. He is alive that means my family didn't fail their duties.

"Y/n, we got a problem" I looked at Jooki before signaling Jiwon to leave. "What happened?" I asked him when we were going to We-hwa room. "They ran in to some trouble in Baekje" I entered the room before knocking. "What are we waiting for. We should go and help them" he rolled his eyes. "That's why you are here. Take the hwarang and meet them at the border" I will give my life to save his. I will not let anything happen to him anymore.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hi Guys. if you are confused about her past, she is the worker of Sunwoo family. They died the same night Sunwoo was born and Ahro father hid her from queen but Master Park has taken her and she has been staying with him.

She is not true bone or half breed. She is just a girl from slave family. 

Its a short chapter. I will try to update next chapter bit long and soon

~SN_ANGEL~