He Loves me

Y/N:

"Let's go and help our friends" I yelled making others cheer. We all gathered in the front of hwarnag. We ran to the border and saw prince of Baekje and his guards attacking the people. When the guy was about to shoot, I shot his arm warning him. He flinched before looking at us. "I think we came at right time huh?" I sighed in relief when I saw Sunwoo and Jidwi were fine along with others.

"I am sure you might have lost your way" old man mocked the prince and he realized he can't fight us when he is so near to Silla border. "I am glad you are fine even though your fighting skills were terrible" I said to Banryu and Sooho making them laugh. "Let's go back everyone" we all went back to hwarang.

"Where is Sunwoo?" Ahro looked at me confused. I went back with others and discussed with old man about the earlier events. He told me he is going to meet queen and talk to her. "He is sleeping" she pointed to her room and left to do some work. I walked in saw him sleeping peacefully. "I am glad you are fine. I am happy I have a chance to protect you. I won't let you die this time" I smiled watching him. It comforted me that he is really here.

"What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw Jidwi. "Hey" I got up before pulling him out with me. we walked side by side not talking till we reached the pond. "How are you?" he chuckled humorlessly. "You shouldn't be asking me about this. I am not the one who fought or got injured" I stopped walking and looked at him. "Jidwi"

"Why am I so useless. I couldn't even announce I am the king. I wanted to say but see where I am. He risked his life and saved all of them which I should have done" I listened to him not saying anything. If he finds out who Sunwoo really is. I don't want to think how Jidwi will react. "Listen to me, just because he saved them doesn't make him the king. You are rightfully the king and there will be a time when you can announce it. So, till then stay like this"

He seemed close to tears. I wrapped my arms around him giving a hug. He was shocked at first but soon relaxed and hugged me back. "Everything will be fine soon" I don't know if I am telling that to him or myself but I felt the need to say those words out. I felt if I say this loud it will get fine.

"Get some rest. I will see you in the class tomorrow" I said once he calmed down. He didn't cry but he held me for more than five minutes. Maybe he just needed assurance about it. I can't say I don't like Jidwi cause even if I am supposed to take care of Sunwoo and follow his commands, I still think Jidwi can be a better king for the Silla. I know this because I have seen him do it. He was just a stranger when he decided to help those people in need.

He is not like all those rich masters. He knows what the Silla needs and I have no doubt he will be the one changes their fate. "Hey girl, what got you so lost?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Sooho. He took an arrow for Sunwoo in Bakjae. His arm is wrapped in bandage and he looks a bit better now. "I know I am handsome but you should stop checking me out so openly" I rolled my eyes at his confidence.

"I am glad you got hurt" I said making him pout. "I was joking" I chuckled at his complaint. "I was too" I smiled before observing his arm. "How is your arm?" he looked at his arm then at me. "Better. thanks to Ahro" his smile reminded me of his moment with Banryu when he got attacked. Seems like they became friends after all.

Before I can talk to him further, we heard some yelling. I signaled him to follow me and we ran towards the noise. I saw few men dressed in black were attacking Sunwoo. I took my bow and shot two of them at the same time. "Take Sunwoo and get inside" I ordered Sooho when I saw he was hit by an arrow. I shot arrows hitting one by one. I ran to the front covering for Sunwoo. Yeowool and Danse came and started fighting those men.

"Get in fast" I shouted when I saw I am out of arrows. Danse and Sooho took their swords as they fought. I looked around trying to find the sword. I didn't bring my sword with me. I cursed myself knowing I should have brought it. I hit two guys with my bow before punching one. I glanced at the back and saw Sunwoo is taken back.

I was distracted by looking back that I didn't saw one of the assassins attack me. "Y/n" I heard Hansung yell when he attacked me. I felt him slice my stomach making it bleed. I hissed in pain when I saw the blood. I fell back in pain holding my stomach. He was about to hit me again but Hansung took his sword out before stopping his sword. I got up slowly and sliced his throat with the sword I found on the floor.

"Y/N" he held me before I can fall back again. "I am fine" I hissed in pain when I spoke. "No, you are not" he took me to my room after I made sure they left. "I can't believe you are so careless" he took me to my room where Ahro was already treating Sunwoo. "What happened?" she rushed towards me when she saw my condition.

"She got stabbed" he said and she came to look at me. She wrapped the wound before telling me to rest. "I will take Sunwoo to his room. Take some rest" she and Yeowool carried Sunwoo to another room. "You should have been careful" Hansung said making me a little annoyed.

I am not kid and I have been through lot of fights. It is not the first time I got injured. "I said I am fine Hansung, stop making a big deal of this" he got up from the seat. "What do you mean? Why do you have to be so annoying" he started mumbling all the stuff which I don't even understand about.

"Hansung, what happened?" I asked him concerned when he started crying. "Why can't you look at me the way I want you to?" he asked me so lost and it broke my heart seeing him like this. "What do you mean by that" he looked at me. "Like you love me. just like how I love you." I looked at him wide eyed unable process his words.

He loves me...    

AUTHOR NOTE:

Thanks for all the votes and Reads. Your support means a lot to me. I am planning to do the double update for Taehyung birthday. Should I do it?

I changed some story in this chapter. Do comment your thoughts on this chapter. 

~SN_ANGEL~