Chapter 11 - I made it up

-Rafaella's POV-

I woke up and walked to Ashley's room , but i didn't find her there. I walked downstairs and found a sleeping neymar and a sleeping Ashley on the couch. Ash was snugged up in his chest and Neymar had his arms protective around her waist. They looked adorable. I quickly took a picture and posted it on Instagram ;

Rafaella : Aren't they so cute?  @Neymarjr & @Ashley_

I checked the comments , 90% were positive and the other 10% were negative.

I noticed that Thiago commented. I clicked on his comment to see what it was.

Thiago : Did it work?

Rafaella: @Thiagosilva I think it did . ..I still feel bad tho .... :\

Thiago : Your idea babe ... I feel bad too...

Yeah I'm not sure if I should tell her or if I shouldn't. She's never going to forgive me. I hope she'll understand but I think she won't.

"Good morning Ash." I said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning Raf , how late is it ?!" She rubbed her eyes.

"Half past eleven why?" I asked. She quickly stood up and rushed upstairs without saying a word. I followed her.

"Ash are you okay?" I asked

"Yes , Yes I'm fine I need I have dance lessons today. Dance school the light called me and I have to be there at 12 o'clock." She said while putting on some make up. She doesn't even need it. She has a perfect tanned clear skin.

"Oh good luck and be save !" I said smiling.

"Thank you I will but I need to go!" she run downstairs and gave me one last hug.

I slowly walked downstairs , and saw Neymar getting up. I need to talk to somebody now. I don't feel right. I have this feeling in  the pitch of my stomach when I keep a secret from someone, or if I do something.

"Neymar can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Raf please don't tell me you have a crush on Dani or Thiago or David." He said with a deep sigh.

"Noo!" I blushed.  I do have a crush on one of his teammate but I'm not planning on telling Neymar that anytime but soon.

"You can be honest with me you know that right?" He said sitting on the couch waiting for me to join.

"I know I did something and I feel really bad about it" I said. I felt my eyes tear up a bit.

"Raf don't cry!" He said.

"I'm sorry, I won't cry I promise" I laughed.

"Remember when Dani and I said something about a plan for if you guys don't make up."

-Flashback-

"well we talked and talked and talked , then he kissed me on the cheek and he called me beautiful -" I got cut of by 4 guys coughing. I looked behind me and saw Dani I guess David and Oscar ?¿ I'm not even sure. O and yeah I forgot Neymar .

"Hi.." I awkwardly waved.

"And he called me beautiful." Neymar said mocking me.

"I don't talk like that." I argued.

"Yes you do." He said.

"No I don't." I said. We argued for 2 more minutes.

"STOPPP." Raf and Dani said at the same time.

"If you guys don't make it up anytime soon , we will - Uuh ... - we will-." Dani tried to figure out what we would do.

"By the time you don't make it up , we'll have a plan." Raf said laughing.

-End Flashback-

"Yes I do." He looked confused.

-Neymar's POV-

"Yes I do." I said confused. Where the fuck is this going.

"Well The plan was-." She couldn't finish her sentence , she looked like she could cry a river in any minute.

"Believe me , if you share your feelings with someone , it will calm you down and help. Trust me." I said. It's true just like yesterday with Ashley. I helped

"Well ... you know what happened to Ash right?" She said.

"Yeah I was there." I said.

"That was my plan... It was all fake , I made it up so you could help her so you and her would finally make up and be friends. I didn't knew she would be upset about it because, we didn't plan that he would hurt her but he did , and I didn't knew that , that wasn't the part of the plan , that's why I didn't pick up my phone , and believe me Neymar , I feel horrible , I don't know what to do or how to tell her , I feel dumb and sad at the same time help please Neymar please." She said while tears stream down her face.

My jaw fell to the ground. Well not literally.

"WHAT THE HECK RAF." I almost screamed.

"I I didn't mean to yell , but WHAT THE HECK ?" I yelled again

"I know." she said sobbing

"So it was all a plan." someone said , we both turned around and saw

You can already guess who.

-CLIFFHANGER-

A/N

Helllooooo beautiful readers !

IKR UNEXPECTED SHIZZELL ...

AND OMG 900+ READERS THANK YOU SO MUCH AJSKFKFJDJSK

i'll update in a few hours because , cliffhangers are the worst , i feel ya all.

Comment/Vote !

I love you to the moon and back

Much love 💕 Chai