Chapter 1 - Freak Out •

My apologies for any grammer errors. My first language is NOT English.

WARNING: This book contains strong language and sexual terms ( aka don't like it , don't read it.)

-NOT EDITED- (AGAIN Don't get mad if I have some grammar errors)

Enjoy :) Thank you all so much

_______________________________

-Ashley's POV-

"Ashley!" I turned around and saw Rafealla running up to me.

"Rafaella!" I shouted and gave her a hug.

"I missed you so much! These 5 months will be the best months you have ever spent Rafaella said with excitement. I would lie if I said I wasn't excited.

The reason why I'm here is because the World Cup starts in a few weeks. I live in Spain and Rafealla is my best friend she lives in Brazil. As you know the World Cup is in Brazil this year. So that's why I'm here. I've lived my whole life in Brazil but after my dad passed away my mom decided that it was a great idea to move to Spain so we could build a new life together. It was hard saying goodbye to my best friends but like they say goodbyes aren't forever goodbyes are not the end they simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again.

"Did I tell you that my choreographer asked me to ask you if you want to join our team?''

Rafaella is an amazing dancer. We both have danced for a very long time. This would be a huge opportunity and so much fun because I can dance with Rafaella just like the good old times.

"Are you being serious? I said excited.

"No I'm not!" She answered happily. I gave her a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I still couldn't believe it. Her dance crew is amazing.

"You're welcome , you'll be staying with me right?" She asked me.

"Uh I'm not sure. Neymar will freak out if I stayed with you guys. I'm don't want to cause any drama." I said laughing a bit.

"Come on! That was like 11 years ago, are you guys still not over that?" Rafaella groaned and rolled her eyes.

Let me explain this. Rafaella and I were best friends since we were little. Neymar and I never liked each other we'd always fight and hit each other. We didn't really have a good reason for doing all of the above but anyway years have past and we still hate each other.

"No. I mean it's so obvious, we just don't click. He hates me and I hate him, simply as it is!" I said annoyed.

"You guys didn't see each other for eleven years, will you guys ever grow up and just move on?" Rafaella responded annoyed while throwing her hands in the air.

"Good question, don't think so tho." I said. Rafaella looked at me even more annoyed.

"Things happen you know." I laughed a bit, Rafaella always tried so hard to make things right but whenever she tried it would always end up making things worse which was hilarious for Neymar and I

"No complaining , you're staying with me." She said.

"Nope that's not going to happen Rafaella."I said declining the offer.

"Yes I said no complaining. Now let's go!" Raf said.

I sighed and just followed her, arguing with Rafaella is like arguing to a wall, it's pointless and you're not going to win.