Chapter 9 - I'll be there for you

- Ashley' POV -

I couldn't sleep at all. Maybe or maybe not I was overhearing a very interesting conversation. Okay I was indeed spying on Selena would you blame me she has been acting really weird.Don't get me wrong I'm not jealous. Not at all. It's Just she was texting someone she was blushing and looking all happy. I hate Neymar yes but I have been cheated on before and it's not something you want to experience.

I heard her ringtone go off , I slowly walked downstairs , and listened carefully to the conversation that was going on.

"Yes Adam I love you baby." She said. I mean Neymar isn't my best friend but he doesn't deserve this right? I can't believe she's cheating on him. Okay maybe I expected this, I watch way to many movies and read way to many books.

I wanted to run downstairs and slap that bitch. But then I heard someone open the door and Selena saying she could explain. I guess Neymar is here, that's much better then slapping her. This is actually better then a drama movie.

- Neymar's POV-

"Look he's my-y-y Bro-ther-." She said stuttering and avoiding eye contact. She's a horrible liar. What did i do wrong. I never cheated on her.

"Selena we all know that's the stupidest excuse ever because you don't even have a brother." I laughed cold.

"I-I ."

"Leave just leave. We're done." I pointed at the door. I felt my eyes tear up. I don't even know why I care so much , I knew this was coming.

-Ashley's POV-

"Leave just leave.We're done." He said.

That's it. They broke up ? I just met her a day and they've broke up? She left and slammed the door really hard.

"Did you spy on us !" He said kind of mad.

"No , well kind of yes , but no." I said unsure.

"So you know that Selena cheated on me?" He said looking down.

"Yes , and I don't get why you are so upset , she didn't deserve you, she didn't treated you the way you treated her , and you know that." I

"I know I don't care that we broke up I just feel used." He said while a tear fell down his cheek.

"Everybody knows that i'll never find someone who'll love me for me , and not for Neymar Jr the famous football player." He said somber

"Just wait Neymar.There will be one , one who is gonna love you for who you truly are.''I smiled

Maybe maybe that girl would be me.

NAH JUST KIDDING.

-Author's note-

Hellooo beautiful readers !

I planned on updating this yesterday , but it got deleted so i had to write it all over again ! I apologize !

Here you have Chapter 9 ! Hope you enjoyed reading !

Vote/Comment !

I love you all to the moon and back

Much love 💕