NSFW ~ Gideon x reader x Jack Mitchell

Pairing: Gideon Emery x reader x Jack Mitchell

Fandom: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Summary: Always the targets in annual prank wars together with Mitchell, you two decided to pull the prank on Captain Gideon, which fails miserably.

Warnings: Smut, Dom! Gideon, sub! Mitchell, sub! Reader, mxfxm, mxm, inappropriate language, Gideon and Mitchell out of character, grammar mistakes.

Note: I apologize for writing so long. If there are any grammar mistakes let me know and if this one shot seems to be rushed it is because i have been writting so long and I feel so bad for the person that requested it. I will post the full intro someday. And spoiler alert there is no punishing. 

                                                                                 Enjoy reading!

                                                                                                 ~

The annual prank week has officially started by someone hacking in your iPod tablet and set up an alarm at 3am in the morning. Everything would be fine if the alarm wouldn't be hardcore porn and when trying to turn it off, you couldn't because that person uploaded a virus that required a really proper cleaning. After 4 long hours you were able to succesfully cleaned up the mess. You were cranky and angry as hell this morning.

You officially have reached the breaking point. Too much pranks for you to handle and this is the first time you are going to pull prank on Gideon and your associate Jack Mitchel is going to help you. You two were trying to steal his beanie all day unsuccesfull. Now you two are headed to his room as Gideon was in fitness.

Finally arriving to the captain's room, Jack goes to work, hacking the code while you are guarding and looking out for Gideon or anybody else. Just in matter in seconds Jack opens the door successfully and steps aside. "Go in I will be here and hurts!" Without words you just nodded at him and stepped into room. The room you shouldn't be in.

Scanning the small room, there it is laying on the single bed. Lips turning into big smile, you are on the way to it and snatching the beanie, wanting to exit the room quickly but unsuccessfully. Jack steps into the room, resulting you giving him a questioning look asking him what the hell is he doing but he doesn't answer it. Your excitement and soul are sucked out of your body. Gideon is standing right behind him.

"Well look what we got here. A little two thieves caught in the act" Heart pounding fast in your chest not moving a muscle, you didn't see that coming. Locking the door behind him, he continues to intimidate both of you, clearly enjoying the fact that he caught you. "I know about your little plan all along. A little birdy told me." Stepping in front of Jack and grabbing him by his jaw "Isnt that right Mitchell?"

After a few seconds confused at his words and action towards Jack, you are finally able to put two together, that it was him who told Gideon about the plan and possibly that they are together. Just by the looking at Jack he is breathing deeply and staring at Gideon like a starved man.

Your eyes are again on the attractive captain as he continues "Jack told me all about your little plan" He tells while slowly walking to you like a predator to his prey. The dangerous glint in his eyes sends you shivers down the spine. Warm fingers on your chin, holding it in place Gideon is looking at you with dangerous gaze and holding