NSFW ~ Edward Richtofen 1.0 and plus size reader

Pairing: Edward Richtofen and plus size reader
Warnings: Smut, kiddnaping and Stockholm syndrom.
Authors note: This is reupload.
(Y/H) - Your height
(Y/A) - Your age
Enjoy!
_________________________________________

As I open my eyes all I can see is complete darkness. It takes me a minute to come to my senses and try to figure it out, what the hell happened. The last thing I remember is walking to my car in the cold night illuminated by street lamps. I finished with my college classes at 7.30pm if I remember correctly when glancing at phone. Parking lot was 3 minutes away from college. The entire time I was feeling like someone is watching me. Thinking is just my imagination since I like to watch horror movies... but oh boy how wrong I was. As I approached to my car and started searching for my keys , a hard hit to head puts me into unconsciousness.

Right now I'm trying to find out my surroundings but i can't because of the complete hypocritical darkness. I know that I'm tied up to a surface because my movements are restrained by something. I can't move my any of my limbs. A panick starts take over my body as I fight against the restraines but it won't budge. A bloody scream escapes my mouth, followed by tears, fear threaten to rise in my body.
Who the hell would kidnapped me? My family isn't rich and nobody in my family is important. I am just (Y/H) tall and overweight (Y/A) years old, shy, quiet wierdo and well I'm not beautiful just pretty. Hell I am not even pretty.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts, when the door opens very harshly. Blinded by the harsh bold light above me, my eyes settles on very tall man closing the door. I keep my mouth shut and quietly sobbing, right now I'm scared as hell because of his appearance. But what was more terrifying is that red band on his arm. What the hell? It's fucking 2018.

"Jou little schweinchen, jou are VERY NOTTY" he says with high pitched voice. He turns to his desk searching for something. I take the chance to look around my surroundings. The very first things I notice, that I am tied with ropes on chair, like ones in the dentist office . It gives me creeps. Room is small with plain white walls, wooden floor, normal furniture and one window. It was still dark outside. I turn attention to the man,that is now looking at me with creepy smile, his hands behind his back and closing the distance between us. "Are jou scared, little schweinchen?" His words hurts like a gunshot to the heart.
Revealing what he was holding all this time, I gulp. A knife. Shit. He is standing right beside my head on left side of the chair. My eyes carefully followed him.I need to calm myself down. I have two options here. Do whatever he says or try to fight back. For now I will go with option 1 and will see where it will take me. " A little bit" I told him with what I thought was calm brave voice but instead it was weak. He leans so close to me, so that our forheads are touching, stares at me with unreadable expression. Then with a wildly creepy smile he questions " Really? Just a little bit? So why were jou screaming just a moment ago? And what is that by jour eyes? Did jou piss accidentally? He leans back, laughing at his own joke.
With his warm and wet tongue he is licking the tears " Oh god" " there is no god is just me. Oh how silly of me, I haven't introduced. Name is Edward Richtofen" smiling sickly. He doesnt pull it away this time. We are staring into each others eyes. He is handsome, I give him that. " jour tears are tasting good, definitely it's not a piss." I wonder what else tastes good" he said with deep voice with heavy accent, smelling my neck. My heart beat goes faster, when he suddenly cups my pussy through my pants. I beg him " Please don't" but he doesn't listen. He just laughed it off " Oh you are adorable meine schweinchen, begging. Don't worry, you are going to enjoy it. Jou have to many clothes, lets take it off" and with that, he walks in front of me, with knife he sliced through all of my clothes, including my underwear and throws it somewhere in the room. I'm in tears. "Stop crying like a baby"
He kneels beside me, untying my legs, and starts rubbing my inner thighs "these are fascinating, so thick, so many flesch" he says while repositioning himself between my legs, puts them over his broad shoulders and with his fingers spread my lips open, sending a shiver along my spine, his tongue swiping over my clit, his lips suck at my and his teeth giving gentle nips that sends shocks down my spine. His lips wrap around my clit, sucking as his tongue swipes the little bead. He swoops down, dragging his tongue up my pussy and lips latching onto my clit. My legs jerk, but he holds me down, his fingers coming up, caressing my hole before slipping one in, making me gasp. As he fucks me with them, he is staring up at me the whole time, eyes flicking between my face and my tits, leaning up occasionally to flick his tongue over my nipples. When he adds a third finger, I feel the tightening in my stomach, the tenseness in my thighs.
"Fuck" escapes my lips. And just like that I come, wrapped around his fingers, quivering and moaning. He doesn't stop sloshing his fingers in and out of my drenched pussy. The exploding orgasm made me forget about everything. I even stopped crying.
He is strandling my hips now, he puts one arm near my head to support himself, while he leans in towards me. Our faces are only two inches away. We stare each other in eyes " you are good meine schweinchen" he is gently petting my head. With wide smile he starts kissing my neck alternating with nibbling and starts grind against me. Can't help myself but I started grind myself against him too. He kisses my jaw line, then continues to my lips, licks them, begin for entrance, which I immediately grant him. Our lips are moving in perfect simphony, his hands travel up and down my sides. "Jou are one of special experiments. Other girls were thin like bones, but jou... I like the flesch. You are so adorable, so innocent, so beautiful. Du bist mein." he murmurs against my lips.
Suddenly he removes himself and starts unbuckling his belt and pulls out his long and thick cock out, spits in his hand and give his member a few tugs and thrust immediately into me. Thank god for the foreplay, because his thrust are hard, fast and deep. I am sick to my stomach because i enjoy, no not enjoy but love every second. The way his cock fills me is just incredible. We both are mess, moaning, breathing heavily, I can hear a groan from Edward.
He grabs my legs, push them towards my stomach and with this new angle, he is going much deeper than before and hits that sweet spot inside me. After couple hard thrust into me, I'm cumming again and i'm blinded for a seconds. " I want you to finish in my mouth, please, I want to taste your cock" I'm surprised by my sudden confidence. He immediately stops with thrusting. Expression on his handsome face is dark filled with lust. He observes me for a seconds, pulls out, unites me off, pulls me into sitting position, grabs my head and starts immediately fucking my mouth hard and fast. He is close to his own orgasm beacuse his rhythm is becoming slow and sloppy. His moaning combined with groaning are louder, when then suddenly he comes. The saltiness of his cum is mixing with my own saliva. I suck him until is soft, swallow his cum and kiss his thighs. He gently caresses my cheek, blue eyes staring into my brown and says " jou are mein now liebling" and kisses me softly on the forhead.