NSFW ~ Gabriel Rorke and reader smut

Title: Apocalyptic
Warning: Smut
Authors note: It's zombie apocalypse.
_________________________________________

After long day of searching for a shelter (Y/N) and Gabriel finally find a little cabin near the woods. No sign of walkers outside, they decided to search the cabin, which was empty, no sign of the walkers or the living which is rare. When they have dinner and take care of hygiene routine they went to bed.
In the middle in the night (Y/N) wakes up on sleeping Gabriel. This is the only way she could sleep. The only way she could keep nightmares away. Listening to his heartbeat is her lullaby, that kept her company until she fall asleep and to him she was his teddy bear, that could snuggle into. There isn't any sexual going between them but (Y/N) is atracted to him and wishes for more. She didn't know his feelings. He was much older than her, about 21 years older.
Nuzzling her face into Gabriel's neck, she tries to go back to sleep. She hears some grunting from him, looking up to his face, he has slightly mouth open. She is observing his scars on his left side of face only imagining, what he has been through, she leans back on his chest and goes back to sleep. While listening to his heartbeat, she feels something hard poking against her vagina. It takes her a while, when she opens her eyes wide open as she finally registers it was his cock and he is hard as a rock. "Shit" she is thinking to herself. Suddenly she is nervous and embarrassed as hell, her heart beat and breathing quickened but most of all she is horny and tempted.
Thinking her options, she could do nothing and tried to go back to sleep, which is impossible because she is horny. She really wants to grind against him but doesn't know how will he react and doesn't have a balls to do it. Or she could get off of him. (Y/N) is brought back to reality, when Gabriel lets out quiet moan in his sleep. She couldn't believe it. For a moment she is thinking her options again, when she builds the courage, sits up, puts her hands on his sides, strandles his hips and grinds slowly against his hard rock cock. As expected he releases another moan but a little bit louder. This encouraged her. With closed eyes she continues grinding harder, the warming feeling growing in her, soft gasps leaving her mouth and bringing herself closer to orgasem. Loosing herself in the moment she didn't notice Rorke watching her, holding himself back with moans and urge to grab her hips. Comparing to the other womans he has been with, (Y/N) looks like a heavenly sight. Hearing her beautiful moans and gasps, he can't hold himself anymore, so he sits up, his arms hugs her body and presses lips against her small soft, with his tongue licking her lips, practically begging for entrance, which she denies with pulling away and looks him in the eye. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't take advantage of you in your state ...." (Y/N) starts talking nonsense with heavy breath and flushed cheeks, which is stopped with Gabriels laugh "Stop with all this bullshit. I want you as much as you want me. Dreaming about you laying below me " kissing and biting her neck, his arms going up and down her sides repeatedly, he continues " While you slept on me, was really hard to not to take you right there" Rorke grabs her hips and pushes her hard against his bulge" Look how hard did you make. Every fucking night I had to restrained myself. Had to think horrible things just to keep him down" (Y/N) response with loud moan. " I need you" he is begging with voice that he himself didn't recognize and he was about to continue his rant, when she shut him up by kissing him passionately. Their lips moving in perfect sync but tongues fighting for dominance. Her hands hugging his face and start grinding herself against him, which he response with groaning in her mouth. Not breaking the kiss, Gabriel rolls them over so she was laying under him and starts removing her short and t-shirt. She didn't have any panties on. The sight of (Y/N) naked body makes him drooling, her thick thighs, he just wants bury himself between them, which he does, spreads her legs and starts kissing, biting thighs, making hickey all over them, marking her as his. (Y/N) is moaning mess, watching him, when he is making his way to her already dripping entrance and starts sucking hard on her clit. "Fuck" she moans, wrapping her legs around his head, her hands massaging her breasts, she lifts hips and starts grinding against his face, every seconds she is closer to orgasem but when he slips his two fingers into her slit, with both hands she is holding on the blankets for dear life, yelling Gabriel name and climaxes hard into his fingers. Her body is shaking, breathing heavy, Gabriel lifts up from his position and kneels between her legs, watching the aftermath of her undoing. While waiting for her to calm down, he is taking his clothes off and give his cock a dev tugs and brings his tip to her entrance and pushes slowly into her, growling at her tightness. He was big and thick. He leans into passionate kiss, hands leaning on each side of her head and starts slowly thrusting into her. Her small hands hugging his build torso. Kiss turns into make out session, from time to time they break the apart for air. In a long time they both are happy in warm embrace of each other.

_________________________________________

So what do you think? If there is any grammar mistakes, I apologize.
I deleted previous Gabriel story because I didn't like it.