Good Music

So many people like rubbish music nowadays (no offence)... So I thought I would share my favourite singers and bands with the wonderful people who read this.

The Click Five: Mein Gott, they're amazing. I discovered them through a playlist of pairing songs on youtube, with their song 'Just The Girl' being the song for the pairing LietBel. From there, I started listening to more of their amazing music. I love the song 'Time Machine'.

The Ready Set: I discovered them in the same way as The Click Five.  Their song 'Love Like Woe' is the perfect pairing song for the pairing LietPol. They are AMAZING!

Simple Plan: Again, discovered through pairing songs. 'Jet Lag' is a great pairing song for Ameripan. Their song 'Astronaut' is beautiful... Also, they're CANADIAN!

Bon Jovi: Okay, I was playing Guitar Hero when I was younger, and I loved the song 'Livin' On A Prayer'. I asked my parents for one of their albums, and they bought it from me. My favourites of their songs are 'The More Things Change', 'This Ain't A Love Song', 'This Is Love, This Is Life', 'Beautiful World' and so many more... I have over 100 Bon Jovi songs on my iPod, and I know every one of them off by heart...

Duran Duran: OMFG!!! These guys were my favourites for two years. Seriously, just listen to them.

Nightmare: Onto the Japanese stuff, now. They did the first opening and closing songs for the Death Note anime. Listen to their song 'Alumina'. Listen to it. Done? I'm pretty sure Yomi's voice just made your ovaries explode.

Monkey Majik: These guys combine my two favourite nationalities (accent-wise). Two members Japanese, two Canadian. Cuties with great voices. Like, seriously. I love them.

Porno Graffiti: It sounds dirty, but it's not. They're a Japanese band, and they sang the first opening song for Full Metal Alchemist. I love them.

Akeboshi: Solo artist. Beautiful. His lyrics have meaning. They are so beautiful. Just... Words cannot describe how perfect he is. Much more... Subdued than the others...

And such is my taste in music. Listen to some of these guys, and tell me what you think! What music do you like? I'm always interested to hear what stuff other people are into.