Chapter 6

Isabelle's point of view
After a while we change into our robes, because we were almost there, just a few more minutes and I'll be in paradise!

Finally the train arrived as we walked our trunks out of it. There was someone waiting for them at the end of the train shouting "First year's over here!!" Everyone was really excited about being here, first year at Hogwarts, being sorted into their houses and meeting the teachers as well as the students. The guy who was waiting for us was huge, not as big as a giant, but definitely not a regular man. He guided us until we reached for the lake, where little boats were waiting for us, I went with Sirius while Lily and James went together, I secretly know that he has a crush on her even they just met a couple of hours ago, in the meantime Sirius and I started chatting about how amazing looked Hogwarts in the night. After we reached the beautiful castle we entered through these big wonderful wood-made doors, at the end of the stairs in front of us was a woman, who I supposed was waiting for us to explain us how the sorting thing worked. And finally reaching the woman, I saw how right I was, the professor told us her name was Minerva Mcgnagall, but we should be calling her Professor Mcgnagall, she also said we would be conducted to the Great Hall in which we should be waiting for her to call our names one by one to pass to front where we would sorted into our future houses. She explained it like it would be pretty easy and nothing could go wrong, but everyone was really nervous and anxious.
"What if we are not sorted in the same house?" asked Sirius "your my only friend"
"Oh Sirius, you could live in the moon and we would still be friends" I told him to make him feel better.