Chapter 1

Isabelle's point of view
As it happens to all young wizards at the age of 11, I received my Hogwarts letter (oh, and of course discovered I was a witch). My parents were really excited for me to go to Hogwarts, they were regular people you see, so when I received my letter my parents couldn't help, but to be proud and smile all the time, oh and really hard work for them not tell everyone about how I am the most beautiful and intelligent person ever born and that it is why I earned place at the best school of magic in the world, which is quite annoying and sweet at the same time if you ask me.

Anyways we all went with the money to buy my school supplies at a place called Diagon Alley. While we went to Madams Malkin robes for every occasion shop, and took measures for Hogwarts uniform, I saw a peculiar boy outside the store, my curiosity was killing, so I went to talk with him.

"Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Isabelle, what's yours?" I asked to the boy.
"Hi Isabelle, my name is Sirius" said the boy "it's nice to meet you too. I'm glad you talked to me, not many people do, you know?" I really didn't understand why he seemed very nice.
" Why?" I asked intrigued.
" Well they think I might attack them or do some creepy magic"
" Why would they think such a thing?"
" Maybe because of my parentage, but if I may ask Who are you? And where are you from Isabelle?"
"I must say I am a little different, but I don't care what other people think. But if you must know I am Isabelle Granger daughter of two wonderful muggle parents" I said with confidence "But I must also ask, who you really are Sirius?"
"I'm Sirius Black "he said sounding ashamed as if he didn't like the family he belongs to "Pureblood and son of two horrible parents, it was really nice meeting you, but I must returned with my mother unfortunately, you're really nice, but I'll see you at the Hogwarts Express, ok?"
he just said that, before he went running to a woman who was dressed all in black and had a mysterious and creepy look in her eyes. I wonder if I would truly see that boy again.

I finished buying all I needed for Hogwarts, my parents had got me a beautiful owl, which I named Athena after the Greek goddess of wisdom. I went home feeling really excited about the day I would go to Hogwarts.

But I couldn't stop thinking of that boy Sirius. He was really nice I couldn't think why someone would be afraid of him. So I looked up in my trunk, for the books I've had bought in Diagon Alley, I had found a book called "Important Families in the Wizarding World", so after meeting that boy Sirius and didn't understand really well the magic families and how they work, I started a research.
.............................................
Hey guys first chapter!
What do you think?
:)