Chapter 5

James point of view
Before the train started to go, a beautiful girl with ginger hair, freckles and Emerald green eyes, and a friend of her's (I supposed), a pale boy with dark black greasy hair.
"Hi I'm Lily" the beautiful girl said, "can we sit here the rest of the train is full?"
"Of course!" I responded quickly "I mean... sure"
"Thank you!" She said smiling "By the way this is Severus"
"Hi!" I said
We started talking about Quiditch, then about our families, and then Lily asked "Hey guys, which house you think you will be on?" It was a great question and really interesting, but I didn't know how to answer "Since I was raised in the mortal world I don't know how it really works"
"You too?!" exclaimed Isabelle "I mean not that it's bad, I'm a muggle born"
"WOW! Me too" said Lily, and they start chatting.

"So back to the question..."
I said breaking the silence.
"Oh right..." said Lily and Isabelle in unison.
"Probably Slytherin, all my family has been there" Sirius said disappointed.
"Why the face?" I asked
"It's just I don't feel I would belonged there, it would be just like home" said Sirius sadly.
"Why don't you like Slytherin?" said Severus talking for the first time in all the voyage.
"Why wouldn't I all my life I have been surrounded by a bunch of stupid Slytherins who always treated me like garbage, why would I want to belong there" said Sirius with sadness and anger in his eyes.
"Well I guess you don't belong there more than I belong to Gryffindor" replied Severus.
"Well I guess I'll be a surprise, don't you think Lily?" said Isabelle with enthusiasm.
"I guess it is" replied Lily