The Past (Vol 2)

Location Atlas

Winter entered Ironwood's office.

Ironwood: Yes, Miss schnee.

Winter: I would like to be attached to the SAW case in Vale. Sir.

Ironwood: Why's that?

Winter: I need to know what happend to my sister.

Ironwood: Very well. I'll notify the Vale officials soon.

Winter: Yes sir.

Winter exits the office. Ironwood walks towards the metal cabinet and opens a drawer, he takes out a file a places it on the desk.

Ironwood: What are you up too this time. John Kramer.

Beacon

The rose family was outside the abandoned academy. There were no guards. Only yellow tape keeping them out.

Summer: Well lets go in.

They move passed the tape. And continued into the academy. Slowly they reached their old dorm room.

Summer: Hmm what this.

It was an envelope. Summer opened it and it was a recorder and a tape that says "play me".

Tai: What did you find.

Summer: A tape.

Recording starts

Greetings Rose family, if you can't tell this is John. Anyways if you have found this tape you are one step closer to finding your kids. Don't worry they'll be fine as long as I'm keeping them alive. Now then you must be wandering where will the next clue be. Only summer will remember that. This is your game summer rose. its your choice. Now then onto the introduction of the clue. Summer the first clue can be found at the place we first met. But you must be quick. as there is a timer on the recorder with the next tape and of the timer runs out, Well you know. If you are hearing this tape on monday as it was meant to be you have about 48 hours to find it. Its your choice. Your kids lives are on the line.

Recording ends

Summer: Today is monday right?

Qrow: Yeah.

Summer: Now where did I first meet John.

Summer stood there for awhile thinking back. Soon Memories began too flash through her mind.

Flashback

It was a new school year at beacon, students were flooding the courtyard and among them an eager John kramer, Ready to be a top grade hunter.

John: Beacon, Now I can fulfill my dream of being a hunter.

After Ozpins speech. He began to explore. While walking near a park area he bumped into someone.

????: Oww.

John: Ah sorry. Let me help you with that.

????: No, it's fine. I should have been focusing on the road.

John: Oh, Well I'm still sorry. I'm John by the way, John Kramer.

Summer: Summer, Summer Rose.

Flashback end

Summer: The Old fountain.

Tai: Oh, the one where you and I first fucked.

Summer: Yeah, lets go.