Burning The Dragon (Finale)

Apologies for taking so long with this chapter it was suppose to take only half a month but I took a whole month so once again I apologise. Now onto the finale.

Trapped Room

Sun open's the door.

*BANG*

Blake: *Gasp*

Sun's body fell to the ground with a gunshot to the head. Blowing bits of his brain out.

Blake: Oh My Oum.

Viewing Room

Ruby is speechless

Control Room

Amanda: John, I thought we cleared the door trap 2 weeks back

John: I put Billy on it.

Billy: I told (Y/N) to do it.

(Y/N): Wait clear it I thought to set it up.

Billy: Oh well that explains it.

John: That bullet is coming out of your paycheck (Y/N).

(Y/N): Damn.

John: Ok back to the game. 

Trapped Room

Blake: Sun. But I'm not poison am I.

She says as she looked at Sun's dead body.

Blake began coughing aggressively and coughed out blood.

Blake: *Gasp* There's Blood.

She turns towards the box and walks towards it beside it was a tape and the player. She picked up the player and played the tape.

Recording Plays

Congratulations, victor now all you have to do is stick your hands into the box and claim your prize, but beware things may not look what it seems.

Recording ends

Blake looks at the box and sees two holes at the bottom, and she stick her hand trough the holes, but she got cut as there were razor blades on top of the holes which cut her wrist causing blood to come out, she tried pulling back her hands but the wounds became deeper. She now stuck her arm in allowing her hands to get the antidote, but her hands slip causing the antidote to topple over and spill.

Blake: NO. NO.NO.NO, NOOOOO!!!!!!

She began to struggle as the blades cut deeper causing blood gush out in a matter of minutes Blake bled to death.

Control Room

(Y/N): Another one bites the dust.

John: Now we prepare for the final victim.

Amanda: Alright so who's on cleaning.

John: No its fine.

Billy: We got a new factory near the outskirts of vale.

John: Yeah after we do Miss Xiao Long. We will move there,

(Y/N) & Amanda: Ah alright.

John: Oh (Y/N) go check on  Ruby.

Viewing Room

Ruby: B-Blake. No this isn't alright. (Y/N) WHY!!!

(Y/N): Stop shouting I'm here.

Ruby: Why are you doing  this. Even if we cheated. Why just why.

(Y/N): It's just a game. Right since you all enjoyed to toy with my heart, I'll toy with your lives.