A Wilted Rose

Trapped Room

(Y/N): W-Who are you?

John: Someone that knows who you feel.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

John: Losing a loved one, getting cheated on.

(Y/N): How did you know I got cheated on.

John: I know many thing about you (Y/N), about the 4 that betrayed you, and the 1 that got killed. You live a miserable life. After getting cheated in by 4 girls that you loved, and having 1 get killed in front of you, the gods really don't want you to live a happy life.

(Y/N): SHUT UP!!!

John: getting on your nerves, am I.

(Y/N): Yes.

John: Good, if you want me to stop I can, but.

(Y/N): But what?

John: You have to join me and serve me as a disciple.

(Y/N): And why would I?

John: This.

Amanda takes out a tablet, showing Lily in the life support machine.

(Y/N): Lily, what are you doing to her.

John: We are keeping her alive. This machine designed by atlas is able to keep a person alive for at least 6 months. Then the machine would have fully restored the person back to full strength.

(Y/N): I see so you want me to serve under you for 6 months until lily is fully restored.

John: Bingo, Also serving under me will have its benefits of course.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

John: I am know as the Jigsaw killer.

(Y/N): You don't mean.

John: Yes I do mean.

(Y/N): I get revenge on those sluts.

John: Correct. So do you want to sign up, also working hours are 5pm-11pm from Fridays to Sundays.

(Y/N): Yes I want to sign up, and why the strange working hours.

John: Well both of you are still students and I'm a teacher as well, so yeah.

(Y/N): Huh, alright.

John: Since its Friday, your first job is to make me a cup of coffee. Also when you are going to make the coffee where this mask.

John passes a mask to (Y/N)

(Y/N): Alright, how do you like your coffee.

John: See Amanda this is what you do when someone ask for a coffee, you ask first.

Amanda: Fuck you.

Billy: Language.

(Y/N): Ahh!!! The puppet can talk.

John: Yup it can.

Billy: My name is Billy and I will be working with you for the next 6 months. Its a pleasure to meet you Mr.(Y/N)

Billy extends his arm to shake hands with (Y/N)

(Y/N): Please drop the formalities just call me (Y/N), and the pleasure all mine.

(Y/N) Shakes billy hand.

(Y/N): Ok before I go who is the person with the pigmask.

Amanda removes her mask.