Nine -Bath Time-

Nine - Bath Time-

This is so not happening! This only happens in those super cheesy movies like Scorpion King. This was never supposed to happen! I came here to feed the hungry, not be kidnapped by a sexually hungry male!

And to top it all off I really have to pee!

I sat there waiting for who knows how long until the door opened. I prepared myself to see Aveon but was delighted to an older women.

She smiled an empty smile at me and walked over to where I was. She knelt down to my level and began to untie my hands.

"My name is Bioiz (pronounced Bwa-zee), I have been sent to get you clean and ready for King Aveon. This way please." She said as she put away the ropes and began walking out the door she once came through.

Do I follow her?

Realizing this could be my chance I sprung up from my spot and raced over to the door. The minute I stepped out I was surrounded my three palace guards and Bioiz. Geesh, Aveon wasn't kidding about the extra watch.

"Just so you do not get any ideas, the Kings guards will accompany us to the bathing hall." Bioiz said and she began walking again.

These men are going to watch me bath?!

I looked up through my mass of wavy black hair to see the men grinning wicked smiles down at me.

Shuddering in disgust I quickly followed after Bioiz, not wanting to be left alone with these perverts.

After a while of walking in silence we soon came upon the same bathing house me and the girls escaped through.

Hm, I wonder if they got away safe?

"Alright, strip and get into the water, I will bring the supplies to cleanse you." Bioiz said and she quietly left through a larg hallway.

I sighed and looked back to the three guards crowding in the open spaced bathing house. "You can leave now." I shoowed them away but they stayed put.

"Go away!"

"Leave"

"Shoo shoo!"

"Scoot your toosh!"

But they did not budge.

"Sorry, but we cannot and will not go anywhere, King Aveon says to keep you safe." One guard said and he lent against the stone wall.

 I snorted, "You mean make sure I don't escape". They grinned but didn't say anything.

  I sighed dramatically and crossed my arms over my chest. Not going to happen....

 "Alright these are-why aren't you undressed?" Bioiz asked as she came back with a basket full of 'things'.

 I pointed behind me and rolled my eyes; she looked passed my shoulder and sighed.

  "You all are dissmissed" She waved her hand and walked over to me.

  I looked behind me with a smirk to see their faces downcast. Pervs thought this was an all pass peep show! However, they left without complaint.

 Once they left Bioiz came over and started to undress me, I wasn't uncomfertable, I was proud of my body. Being naked wasn't a weird thing for me, my parents were nudists until they had me so it's kind of natual for me. They raised me to believe the human body is beautiful no matter what shape or size it was, everybody is beautiful the way they were made.

She slowly unclasped my dress from the singlet sleeves, allowing them tp fall off my shoulders and expose my perky breasts. As the dress slid further down my rosey nipples hardened as they were exposed to the cool hair.

Bioiz continued to undress me as she untied the sash around my stomach and pushed the dress off my waist, letting the garments pool around my feet.

I sighed in relief as my skin began to cool down from having the warm clothes on. The mid afternoon sun hit my tan dark skin and warmed me to my core.

"You are a very beautiful young lady, King Aveon will be pleased."

And just like that my serenity was crushed as I remembered why I was here in the first place.

Sighing, Bioiz helped me into the surprisingly hot bath water as she poured essential oils into it as well. "King Aveon requested red and white rose petals as your baths flower, and Egyptian Sandalwood as your perfume. He asked you to be bathed in both." She said as she began sprinkling rose petals all across the water in the huge rectangle bath.

The smells of flowers and oils filled my nose and immediately relaxed my muscles. Bioiz helped me dunk my head under the water and wash my hair. She lathered my body in the essential oils and laid rose petals across my breasts.

"The King will be very pleased." she said with a proud smile. I didn't quite understand what she meant or why, but I did not think on it too much.

Too soon Bioiz said it was time to get out and she helped so I didn't slip. Stepping out she covered me in a very see-through white sheet. I hooked it under my arms and let it cling to my wet body.

It did not do much to shield my body but the coolness of the sheet was relaxing after a hot bath.

My skin was still covered in the essential oils and my hair hung in wet curls around my face. My skin seemed to have a golden glow and I had to admit, I smelt damn good.

I looked over to see Bioiz walking towards me with a golden cup in her hand, she handed the cup to me with a warm smile and gestured for me to drink.

Peering in all I saw was clear liquid, assuming it was water I down the cup without a thought. The cool liquid lathered my dry throat and soothed its ache.

I handed the cup back to Bioiz and she smiled almost slyly at me.

I looked at her confused as my head began to throb, my body became numb, and my eyelids grew heavy.

I lots my footing and began to fall just as Bioiz caught me before I hit the floor. I looked up through my half open eyes lids at Bioiz only to see her staring at me in awe.

My head began to fall once again and my eyes closed shut, just before I succumb to complete darkness I heard Bioiz speak one more time.

"Yes, my son will be very pleased."

And then I was out.