Seven - Hell Is Coming Your Way-

Seven - Hell Is Coming Your Way -

Run! Just keep running! Don't stop!

I thought as I force my legs to pump faster. I Will Not Let Them Take Me!!!

Taking a sharp turn I rounded a corner by the local liqure bar and stopped mid stride. The guard that took me and Fay was sitting on a brown silken horse, his sword un sheethed and eyes zeroed in on me. 

Taking one small step back I readied myself to run the other way until I felt hot breath on the back of my neck. I pressed my lips into a thin line and turned around slowly. 

His royalness himself was set high on a black stead of silk, chest open for show and looking like he had better things to do. Grumbling to myself I slouched forward as he held out his hand to me, palm side open. 

I sighed heavily and slid my small hand into his large leather one. His fingers enclosed around my daintly hand and he pulled me onto the back of his horse. I started mumbling incoherant things to myself in Arabic while i slid my arms around his broad waist. 

"Nice to know you finally accepted this". He mumbled cockily. 

"Please, i'm just buying my time".

"Buy all the time you want princess, but I assure you, you will not be leaving...ever". 

Asshole

"What was that?" He asked as he turned his head slightly my way. "Nothing" I replied a little quickly. Geez did I say that out loud?

Grunting loudly Aveon cocked the reigns on his horse and we soon were flying through the village market. 

Sighing in great annoyance I realized that escaping was going to be a lot harder then I initially thought, that is...if I escape. 

Well, crap. 

The thought didn't occur to me that escaping could come almost impossible now. I may NEVER leave! Oh My God I'm gonna die here!!!

Okay I may be exaggerating a bit but I mean come on. How the hell am I gotta get out of this one? 

"You do know that your are expressing your thoughts verbally?". 

Snapping out of my own mind I looked up and saw...the back of Aveon's head. Wow such a pretty head...note the sarcasm. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are saying those things out loud. And yes you will be dying her because you are not leaving so, you will send your life here...with me". He mumbled as he sighed, the tone of his voice held no chance for argument, but me being me I wasn't going to let it go so easily. 

"That's what you think, I'm getting out of here soon. You can't stop me. I'm unstoppable" I said lamely as I pouted out my chin. 

Once I said that Aveon pulled hard on the reigns, causing the horse to stop immediatly. I jerked forward from the sudden stop and scooted back abit when Aveon quickly turned his upper half around to face me. 

Pullng me closer he roughly grabbed hold of my jaw with his large hand and jerked me forward. "Listen little one, and listen closely".

"You will be guerded at every moment of the day when I am not with you. You will be escourted everywhere you go, whethr it's to my chambers or the bathing hall. You will always be watched, you will always be on guerd, and you will NEVER be leaving this place without me!" He yelled venomously as his gripped tightened. 

"Do I make myself clear?"

Quickly I nodded my head. Aveon gave my jaw one last squeeze before he roughly pulled away and turned back around. 

Well...man handler. I grumbled as i rubbed my jaw. 

"Heard that too love". 

Damn! I gotta stop thinking out loud! 

"Yes you do" He scoffed and moved the horse forward. 

"I hate you"

"Feelings mutual sweet cheeks" He said with his deep scruffy voice. 

"Then why go through so much trouble to get back little old meh? hmmmmmm?".

"No trouble at all to remove a pebble from my shoe. You are merely a bump in the road".

My mouth hung wide open. Pebble in his shoe?! Geez don't I feel loved. 

This guy has got hell coming his way. If I have to stay here I am going to make this the most unpleasant stay for him. 

Buddy boy you in deep!