one-hundred-eleven.

KURT'S REHABILITATION CENTER, no matter how daunting of a place, appeared outwardly like a rather decent residence to live in as far as Lindy was concerned. Maybe not for the obvious reasons, one being what the place was actually intended for, but it didn't remind her of the kind of hell-holes that some addicts wound up in without doing proper research.

She was forever indebted to Jack for suggesting the facility to her.

Lindy was ushered inside with the usual gang of Kurt's 'people,' Rosemary Carroll included on this very day. She had come to discuss Kurt's pending divorce with Courtney, an ongoing debacle that was almost finally over with.

"Thanks," Lindy sighed with relief as she entered past the heavy glass doors of the center, shrugging her arms out of the bulky jacket she wore to hide any indication of her bump.

"Anything for you," Rosemary smiled, holding a manila folder against her chest. "I see you've got something there."

Lindy looked down, where in her hand she held the small photograph that she had gotten from the hospital that day of her ultrasound. It was only a still glimpse of the emotional experience of watching the ultrasound in live time, but it was still something. Something that would remind Kurt that he had plenty to look forward to.

"Yeah, it's a little special something for him," Lindy said, holding the picture up. Rosemary took the photo and examined it, smiling to herself. She handed the photo back.

"He's going to adore it, you know that right?" Rosemary said, walking down the hallway by Lindy's side towards the outside pavilion where Kurt awaited them.

"I thought he might. It's unfortunate that he can't be there, though."

"Well, he could be there, but he's exerting impressive self control. He's already told me that he doesn't want to step foot outside unless he's sure he can restrain himself from using."

"But the court date . . ." Lindy said, recalling the day from the week beforehand in which Kurt was forced to leave rehab so he could attend court to settle his divorce in person. It had been a rare time that he had actually left the facility grounds.

"I know. He didn't want to do it, but I told him if he didn't, there'd be no divorce. He was practically glued to my side the entire day. I could tell he wasn't ready. He told me that he was scared that if he left for a day, he'd never come back."

Lindy frowned. It was difficult knowing that Kurt was still struggling. She had not expected his addiction to vanish into thin air, but his pain would always be hers, and she knew how bad withdrawal could be. Especially for Kurt, who had clearly not entirely shaken his craving for heroin.

"Don't worry about it, Lindy. He's doing great and he's going to be fine in no time. And he'll have joint custody of Frances, which is even better. It's going smoothly. I wouldn't be discouraged if I were you," Rosemary preached, patting Lindy's shoulder as they arrived at the pavilion doors leading to the fenced area outside.

Lindy gave her a thankful smile, but focused her attention on the figure with his back to her, sitting at a picnic table in the courtyard. He was in a patch of sunshine, a scarce beam of light that had broken through Seattle's usual thick layer of clouds. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when she watched him lower his head down to the table, probably bored of waiting.

"You first," Rosemary insisted, stepping aside and waving her arm out. Lindy happily accepted, eager to see Kurt's smiling face and gift him the ultrasound photo. She tucked it into her jean pocket, wanting it to remain a surprise.

"Come here often?" she asked lightly, walking up behind Kurt and touching his back with her fingertips. He turned in his seat, smiling warmly when he saw her standing there, baby bump and all.