2

I kept quiet as Jon and Joe answered questions. They're all the same.

"How do you feel about your match?"

"What do you plan on doing in your match?"

"Who would you like a match with?"

"Seth, what are you most excited about being in Australia?"

I lifted my head, not expecting to be asked. "Well I'm excited to experience Australian culture" I half smiled, feeling the glare from Joe.

No one asked me any more questions, Jon and Joe answering them all. Once the interview was over I waked off towards the room set up for catering where the other superstars were, so they couldn't yell at me. I grabbed a bottle of water, sitting down.

"Really Rollins?" Jon snapped, sitting next to me. "You couldn't pretend to be happy?"

"What do you two want from me?" I groaned, grabbing my hair, pulling it. "Just leave me alone." I went to stand before I was interrupted by ziggler. God I hate him.

"Hey boys, Rollins" he smirked. Everyone knew about my relationship break up. "Did you hear about the new nurse?" He smirked, Jon and Joe eyeing me.

Jon shrugged, "nah" he said, giving his famous Ambrose smirk.

"Well you should, she's rack heavy if you know what I mean" he laughed before walking away.

I needed a drink. I didn't drink much, but I could tell I would be drinking a lot. I looked up as Jon and Joe both stood.

"Come on" Jon said, not sounding angry.

"Where are we going?" I asked them as we walked down past crates.

"To see the new nurse" Jon smirked making me sigh. He grabbed a shield shirt that was sitting on top of the merch boxes and put it in his jacket.

He stopped in front of a door that said 'Nurse'. He smirked at me before opening the door, startling the blonde who fiddling with gloves. She looked stunned as she stared at us, not moving.

"Can I help you?" She asked quietly, staring at us nervously. Jon and Joe walked in further, I followed them in and I closed the door making her gulp.

Did she think we would hurt her, didn't she know who we are?

Jon spoke up. "We just heard that there was a hot blonde joining us on tour and you know, wanted to know who it was" he winked.
Her eyes widened and I chuckled at her reaction, causing her to blush. She didn't get a lot of attention, or she ran from it.

"So baby girl, who are you?" Joe asked, making her look confused. She wasn't used to being called pet names, she looked scared by the simple word.

"I'm Caitey, I'm the nurse" she said, motioning to the beds and medial supplies. Joe nodded and looked at Jon and I. We both nodded back to him, making her face flash with fear.

"I'm Dean" Jon said, holding his hand out to her. She took his hand reluctantly, his grip tightening. "It's actually Jonathan, but you can call me either" he smirked.

She looked stunned. "Well which do you prefer?" She asked in a small voice. She was different.

He thought for a second, raising his head slightly, and pulling a face. "How about Dean for now" he smirked, and let go of her hand. She just nodded and stood there, unsure of what to do.

"I'm Roman" Joe introduced himself, offering out his hand. Again she looked confused, but shook his hand.

I wanted to know. I was drawn to her. Her innocence made me smile, she didn't know who Seth Rollins is.