5

Her hair sprawled over the pillow as she slept. I wondered what time Joe and Jon got back from wherever they were. I might have forgot that they were next door, and didn't keep it down. She sighed slightly as she woke up, her eyes flicking around the room. A small gasp left her mouth as she looked down at my arm arm wrapped firmly around her waist.

"Morning beautiful" I whispered, placing a small kiss to the sensitive skin behind her heavily pierced ear. "Hmm, how do you get through security with all that metal" I asked amused at the amount of piercings that littered her body. Multiple bars and hoops covered different parts of cartilage in her ear.

"I have no idea" she laughed, pushing back the covers. I groaned not wanting her to leave.

"Nooo, why so early?" I complained, tightening my grip around her waist. She shook my head at me

"I have to be at the arena at noon" she whispered, looking back at me. He lips curved into a smirk, again tightening his grip.

"You've got two hours" I shrugged, looking at the clock on the wall, kissing her forehead. "If you wanna leave and go get ready" I started, "you've gotta give me a kiss" I grinned, raising my eyebrow.
Caitey gave me an 'are you serious' look and I just shrugged in return. She rolled my eyes and placed a small kiss to my lips, pulling back only to have her jaw captured in my hands.

"A real kiss" I demanded before kissing her once more.

She didn't want to leave but she was so panicked about being late. I watched her get dressed, her cheeks red with embarrassment.
I don't know why, I've already seen it. I got up, pulling on underwear as she looked around for her key card.

"Don't forget to wear the shirt" I called , making her turn around. Her eyes stared at my chest, looking over each ab. She realised what she was doing and nodded quickly before opening the door and running down the hallway to her room. I laughed and leant against the wall, last night would half to happen again.

"Could you be any louder, Rollins?" Jon asked as I walked out into the kitchen part of our hotel room.

I smirked and shrugged, sitting down at the table. Jon and Joe were talking about their plan for tonight's match, I never really went on plan.

"Where is the screamer?" Joe asked, lifting his head from his phone.

I gave him a look, "she left to go get ready."

"This is one weird six man tag" Jon said, shaking his head. Although I was happier to be here, the matches are still lame.

"You think?" I shook my head. I stood to get ready, and pack my bag.

I eyed the shield vest as I held it in my hands, would I betray them again? I put it in my bag quickly as I heard footsteps.

"You nearly ready?" Joe asked, standing in the doorway. I nodded and found my pants, throwing them in.

We discussed what we were going to do on the way to the arena. We didn't really take this match seriously, but we had too as it was the first one in Melbourne. We were just going to give a shield ending.

The arena was full of people rushing around, rushing to hair and make up, and anywhere else. I sat in our locker room as the boys started to get ready. I thought about everything, my career, my wins, my championships.

"You going to get ready Rollins?" Jon asked with a raised eyebrow. He was ready in his shield gear, strapping on his arm, but where Joe?

I pulled out my shield gear, changing out of my jeans and tee shirt. In one way, I wish it wasn't me that destroyed the shield four years ago.