Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days!? CH. 4

AN: Mwahahahahaha let the adventure begin :D any who hope you like it. rate, comment, become a fan any would be great. :)

I immediately took my hand off of his shoulder. I noticed that the twins and Danver are also back.

"Gabriel!? Are you okay?" The girl in the red dress exclaimed in distress. She rushes over pushing me out of the way in the process.

........okay then.

She throws herself on him, (AN: weee catch me! XD lol) and places kisses sporadically all over his face.

Why does my heart ache to watch this scene? Seriously I have literally just met this man.

"I'm fine now Dea." He chuckles. He glances over at me, as if he can see deep into my soul...... Nah that's impossible, besides who would ever notice plain old Rina. But those piercing grey eyes begin to make me feel uncomfortable, and I begin to slowly take a few steps back. I end up knocking into a vase; I catch it in time before it smashes to the floor.

But now I've caught the attention of everyone in the room. I slowly turn around to face the pack of wolves....... Actually I change my mind a pack of wolves would probably be better than these bitches.

Embarrassment creeps over my face, I try to keep my glances on where but the people in the room. I mutter an apology. I can't help but glance over at Gabriel, it's as if our glances can't help but find each other. It's as if as soon as look into them I get sucked into the giant storm there. Then I see this glimmer of humour, and the connection is broken, and ends with the embarrassment returning.

"Are you always this clumsy?" He questions.

"No." I say quickly probably a bit too quickly because he doesn't look like he believes me.

"Gabriel, who is this girl?" Dea asks, giving me a dirty look.

"Ummm..... This is my new friend....." He looks at me pointedly.

"Oh...ummm...." Oh My Gosh what's my name!? Oh yeah, "Katarina, but my friends call me Rina." I stick out my hand to shake her hand, but after a few moments of her not taking it I let if fall back to my side. "Okay then.... And you're Dea?" Knowing her name seemed to have sparked her interest.

"You know who I am?" She seemed excited. Hmmm maybe she's a social climber, or she's just hungry for attention. Any who I'll try to break this down slowly to her.....

"No, I don't know you are...... I only know your name because Gabriel said it a few minutes ago." I smiled sweetly at her.

Her expression starts to turn a bit deadly. "I've never met you either, how did you get in this party? And where did you say you and Gabriel met?"

I was about to answer when Gabriel said, "We had met just before you had entered the room."

Okay.... Why didn't he say that we had met at the party in the ballroom? Seriously how could he forget?

"I can answer how she got into the party." I turn to see Aya at the door trying to push her way past the twins.

I wonder they realize I can answer for myself, I'm not mute.

"Hey there! Dea right? I've heard so much about you from the guys." Aya says.

I don't know why, actually I didn't even think it was possible but the tension in the room seemed to have increase.